Free Hot Drink in Waitrose Cafe with £1.60 spend for myWaitrose card holders

Options
As a myWaitrose cardholder, we are offering you a FREE regular hot drink when you spend £1.60 or more at your local Waitrose caf!. All you need to do is show your myWaitrose card* at the till. spacer.gifSometimes, it's the little things that make your day. And we hope you'll join us in store for your FREE hot drink soon.spacer.gifWe're all about bringing you more of what you love, so make sure you enter our exclusive competitions too.
:rotfl:Survey Queen/Poundland Fanatic:rotfl:

Comments

• BargainhunterII
    Options
    Where did you find this posted please? and do you know when it is valid until? Thanks OP :-)
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    is this still valid anyone know??
  • wolverine03
    Options
    Still vaild - from 5/11/12

waitrose.com/home/mywaitrose/free_tea_or_coffee.html
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 2 November 2012 at 4:22PM
    Options
    I received a mailing the other day stating that I can get a free tea or coffee on presentation of my card, with no spend necessary. Max one per card per day.
  • kittycatface
    Options
    poppyoscar i can confirm you definitely dont need to spend anything, it said so on a large poster outside my local waitrose and i have got free takeaway lattes with mini shortbread biccy worth £2.10 on way to pick up OH each week no qs asked
  • angel223_2
    Options
    With the my waitrose card
    You can get one free hot drink per day (doesnt have to be through the cafe but any store serving hot drinks)
    free copy of waitrose kitchen magazine
    spend £5 and you can also get
    free copy of either the daily mail / the independent

they also send out money off coupons for products and sometimes for a free product (recently was a small box of chocs)
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    angel223 wrote: »
    With the my waitrose card
    You can get one free hot drink per day (doesnt have to be through the cafe but any store serving hot drinks)
    free copy of waitrose kitchen magazine
    spend £5 and you can also get
    free copy of either the daily mail / the independent

they also send out money off coupons for products and sometimes for a free product (recently was a small box of chocs)
    I never got a coupon for free chocs recently - my mailing was only a cupcake recipe and money off total spends!! I feel a complaint coming on!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
  • kittycatface
    Options
    I didnt get the chocs either and same MoC maybe it depends how much you spend a Ws: in my case £0!
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    The free hot drink still exists (though shouldn't be a latter - that poster was very lucky!). Plus the magazine. And best of all, every time you buy something and they scan your card you get 1p off your shopping :rotfl:.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • Savethekipper
    Options
    Hope this is not a stupid question but what is a "my Waitrose Card" is it sort of like Tesco Clubcard or is it a credit card?

How do I get one as the nearest little supermarket to where I work is Waitrose and I occasionally use it to get a lunch time drink etc.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family