Half Price Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Bowling Discounts.

Lots of no purchase necessary offers! (Legoland, Sealife, Bowling etc)

Register for free at the Gosummer site and you'll get access to tons of printable, usually 2 for 1 discount vouchers for other attractions such as Legoland, AMF Bowling, Disneyland Resort Paris and Sealife Centres.

With these there’s no need to make a purchase: simply print off the voucher and hand it over at the venue.

More vouchers for other places, just buy a Fanta/Lilt etc
(Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington 2 for 1s)

The Coca-Cola Company's running a 2for1 promotion on a host of summer activities including: Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Madame Tussauds and Warwick Castle. You can also get 2for1 DVD rental at Blockbuster.

How to grab the offers?

To get 2for1 entry at the theme parks above, grab a voucher from special 500ml bottles of Fanta, Lilt, Sprite, Dr Pepper and Oasis. Then simply take it along to the park. Much cheaper than actually buying a ticket!

To get one Blockbuster rental free when you rent another movie or game, present a voucher from special 2L bottles of Lilt, Sprite, Dr Pepper and 1.5L bottles of Oasis.

These offers run from 1 June until 30 Sept. Full T&Cs here

threadbanner.gif
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

• Matt`_5
    Matt`_5 Posts: 812 Forumite
    T&C from http://www.gosummer.com/page/10/TermsAndConditions
    2 for 1 Theme Park Entry (500ml offer)

1. The offer allows 2 for 1 entry at Alton Towers, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, Madame Tussauds and Warwick Castle simply by presenting the voucher found on the reverse of labels of specially marked 500ml bottles of Fanta, Lilt, Sprite, Dr Pepper and Oasis.

2 . The offer is valid on purchase of one adult ticket (An adult is aged 12 and over at the Parks, 16 and over at Madame Tussauds & 17 and over at Warwick Castle ). One Voucher per person per transaction.

3 . The offer is valid from 1 June 06 until 30 September 06 excluding 3 – 7 July and 10-14, 17-21 July 06 at Alton Towers and 10-14 and 17-21 July 06, 12-14, 19-21 and 26-28 Sept 06 at Chessington World of Adventures. Dates subject to change - check opening dates before visit. Voucher must be used at time of entry and is not valid when making advance credit card bookings or for purchase of timed tickets or family tickets.

4 . Size, height restrictions & medical warnings apply to certain rides and attractions.

5 . Guests under 1 metre enter Parks free of charge. Children under 4 years at Warwick Castle enter free of charge. Visitors aged under 12 years must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at the Parks. At Madame Tussauds children under 5 enter free. A ticket to Madame Tussauds includes entry to Auditorium & Chamber Live. Chamber Live is only suitable for persons over 12 years of age.

6 . Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher or offer. Offer not valid in conjunction with Kids Go Free everyday at Chessington World of Adventures, discounted or concessionary rates, annual or family passes, inclusive travel packages, pre-booked or timed tickets for any of the Parks or Attractions. Voucher does not entitle entry to Warwick Ghosts Alive for which an additional supplement will be payable.

7 . Voucher is non-transferable, cannot be sold and no cash alternative will be offered. Admission prices subject to change.

8 . All Parks & Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities.

9. Amended, defaced or photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. Exchange or sale of this Voucher for profit is prohibited.

10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss of property/injuries/deaths/ or accidents that may occur during visits to venues/attractions participating in the promotion

Promoter: Coca-Cola Great Britain , 1 Queen Caroline Street , London W6 9HQ
  • not as good as the bogof offer above but.....
    Not quite sure what theme parks the vouchers actually include, but the 'Whats on TV' mag (40p) for next week (Sat the 27th - fri 2nd) has three £15 entry coupons and one Bogof coupon in it (pg78). I went to pick mine up whilst walking my dog and realised i forgotten my purse so havent got it in hand to check where it is valid. Had quick check to make sure that they were valid for alton towers as that is where i wanna go and it is, but didnt look to see where else you could use them. Although the bogof vouch was only valid at madame tausauds and one other which i think was chessington??
    Thanks
  • sanya1995
    sanya1995 Posts: 159 Forumite
    great finding
  • Spikey_2
    Spikey_2 Posts: 14,119 Forumite
    nice find though...
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
    I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
    I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D
  • redhot
    redhot Posts: 245 Forumite
    great find - thanks
    :rotfl:Red Hot by name, Red hot by nature. :rotfl:
  • Despite trying twice I cant get registered at gosummer.com

Anyone else having trouble registering?
    Lang may yer lum reek !!
  • Christy
    Christy Posts: 177 Forumite
    Despite trying twice I cant get registered at gosummer.com

Anyone else having trouble registering?

No - works first time, make sure you are registering as a new customer and not an existing one.
    A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
  • sanya1995
    sanya1995 Posts: 159 Forumite
    hi we tried booking havens holidays through this offer but the vouchers doesnt have any code for us to claim the discount so please help us as how to claim thanks
  • Christy wrote:
    No - works first time, make sure you are registering as a new customer and not an existing one.
    Thanks Christy. I tried again tonight and it allowed me to register

whoo hooo money saving with me vouchers here I come ....
    Lang may yer lum reek !!
  • cariad123
    cariad123 Posts: 130 Forumite
    Any offers for Longleat?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business