Why is it 'Andrea's' Freebies

Options
If you're wondering why it's Andrea's Freebies in the money tips. !That's because I asked site stalwart Andrea if she'd do her pick of freebies each week, to help me out. !She is undoubted Queen of this board and finds many of the suggestions herself. !And that's why they're 'Andreas' !- it's quite simple really.

Martin

Update By Martin

For those who don't know. Since I first wrote this Andrea has now become the Official MoneySaving Researcher and works with me in the MoneySaving office

Update by Martin number 2

These days the team is much bigger and MSE Andrea is now a senior MoneySaving researcher and still queen of the freebies!

martin :)

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000

Comments

• Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,865 Senior Ambassador
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    HEAR HEAR
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Posts: 368 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped! Chutzpah Haggler Newshound! PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    wave1.gif

Hello if you've just come through from the Money Tips email :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I agree!
    Splendid... splendid

Does anyone here know where i can purchase a mass-spectromenter with feather touch buttons and nano technology circuitry...? :-/
  • scally_2
    scally_2 Posts: 36 Forumite
    Options
    Andrea is definately queeen of the freebies ;D

Many thanks for all your input. Is much appreciated from a new freebie convert ;D
  • cathy_3
    cathy_3 Posts: 1,500 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I agree!
    Splendid... splendid

Does anyone here know where i can purchase a mass-spectromenter with feather touch buttons and nano technology circuitry...? :-/
    damn threw one of those out last week

;D
  • flossie_2
    flossie_2 Posts: 142 Forumite
    Options
    I agree!
    Splendid... splendid

No but I'm sure I saw it on the online vouchers thread - someone's a got a code for 10% discount AND 1000 extra points when you shop online at NASA ;D
  • AlwaysChristmas
    Options
    I agree!
    Splendid... splendid

Wow!
    What's a mass-spectromentor then? Is that a mis-spelling of mass spectrometer or mass-spectormentor (the latter, being presumably something that causes anguish amongst heavy ghosts?)  ;D ;)

Hey, just checkout ebay though there are several:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67038&item=3818540115&rd=1

:o
    stay lucky!
    Steve.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    think the kids at the local primary school have one. :o
  • Leisa_Hinde
    Options
    I went to Morrisons Car Wash at the weekend and thought I'd give my car a treat and have the full shebang! £5.00! - But... as you go in the petrol station shop to pay for the ticket, there should be booklets on the side (inside there is a half price voucer for the top car wash - that's a saving of £2.50!!!).

The lady behind the counter pointed me to them, but she said her boss doesn't like her mentioning that the car wash is half price - but she did anyway! - What a nice lady!!!

Hope you all save some money on this!
  • Spikey_2
    Spikey_2 Posts: 14,119 Forumite
    Options
    Is the car wash offer in all Morrisons?

Spikey
    Use your judgement, and above all, be honest with yourself. :)
    I walk with the world & the world walks with me!
    I don't make bad choices!!! Other people just fail to see my GENIUS !!!! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport