Why is it 'Andrea's' Freebies

1246

Replies

  • If you're wondering why it's Andrea's Freebies in the money tips. !That's because I asked site stalwart Andrea if she'd do her pick of freebies each week, to help me out. !She is undoubted Queen of this board and finds many of the suggestions herself. !And that's why they're 'Andreas' !- it's quite simple really.

    Martin

    Update By Martin
    For those who don't know. Since I first wrote this Andrea has now become the Official MoneySaving Researcher and works with me in the MoneySaving office

    martin :)
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! REGARDS XXX
  • MSE_Martin wrote:
    If you're wondering why it's Andrea's Freebies in the money tips. !That's because I asked site stalwart Andrea if she'd do her pick of freebies each week, to help me out. !She is undoubted Queen of this board and finds many of the suggestions herself. !And that's why they're 'Andreas' !- it's quite simple really.

    Martin

    Update By Martin
    For those who don't know. Since I first wrote this Andrea has now become the Official MoneySaving Researcher and works with me in the MoneySaving office

    martin :)
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ALL OF YOU AT MSE :T :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :kisses: :lovethoug :money: :money: :money: :beer:
  • This is the first time I have posted but wanted to say thanks for all the freebies I have been claiming. Keep up the great work! Jan
  • Funk_2Funk_2 Forumite
    2 Posts
    wrote: »
    I agree!
    Splendid... splendid

    Does anyone here know where i can purchase a mass-spectromenter with feather touch buttons and nano technology circuitry...? :-/

    Try waters.com We've got one in work ;)
  • teedy23teedy23 Forumite
    2.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭
    wrote: »
    I agree!
    Splendid... splendid

    Does anyone here know where i can purchase a mass-spectromenter with feather touch buttons and nano technology circuitry...? :-/

    I have one and you cant have it so there:p
    :T:jDabbler in all things moneysaving.Master of none:o

    Well except mastered my mortgage 5 yrs early :T:j
    Street finds for 2018 £26:49.
  • TCO987TCO987 Forumite
    48 Posts
    where is the money saving office?
  • Try https://www.o2.co.uk, they offer 10 free texts per month per mobile number that you register with them. and all the texts i send are delivered to my knowledge
  • supersaver1000supersaver1000 Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    swebb49600 wrote: »
    Try www.o2.co.uk, they offer 10 free texts per month per mobile number that you register with them. and all the texts i send are delivered to my knowledge

    I use 02 for texting from my PC at work. I never seem to get to the end of the free ones, although I vaguely remember buying some once and I think they were fairly cheap.
    OSWL (start 13st) by 30Jun20 6/10
    £1/day Xmas'20-62 £214/£366 saved
    Grocery Challenge Jun £742/£320 spent
    Homeowner wannabe by July 2020 - WooHoo!!
    Starter Emergency Fund £1000/£1000 saved
  • Does anybody know where I can find free or very cheap web based text messages?

    Thank you.
    i get free txts and they charge me when iv used my allocation and thts with o2 5p a txt then but i have been with them a couple of years,i would never leave o2 hope this helps
  • Mr_VincentMr_Vincent Forumite
    256 Posts
    Does anybody know where I can find free or very cheap web based text messages?

    Thank you.

    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/phones/free-text-messages

    A bit late but for all its worth, useful to everyone as Italianmale posted this in June last year :j ...
    :beer:
    :mad: If you are angry about something, let it be known....... :wall:
    :oIf I fail to thank you individually, I am sorry. Your advice was appreciated but may not have been 100% the result I was after.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides