What Freebies Have You Received Today? 2006

Options
I meant to start a new thread at the very start of 2006, but am a bit late!

As it's a New Year, it might be nice to have a fresh thread to list all those freebies that you receive.

Please post them all on this new thread. Thanks. Jo.

Comments

• WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Today, I had 3 lots of Tesco Healthy living club mailings, great cos I need to boost my points, £2.00 of vouchers for Discovery foods, a bendy man and discount vouchers for the Telegraph which I will exchange for more Sun vouchers. I had £16.00 discount off a £28 shop using my Daily Mail vouchers from yesterday at Tescos this morning and best of all I bagged some Boots freebies today and with some encouragement from the cashier I got 29 free items which included, Boots firming serum, wipes, toner, cleanser and hand cream - (all part of the Change one thing promotion at Boots).

A very successful day.
    ;) I am the only Voucher Queen in my village LOL ;)
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I got a ten pound gift voucher from Mand S and have no idea why.

Can only think it was a competition.

Ended up getting a cheese selection, a meze selection and a choc lolly for DD - total £10.17

A year or so ago I would have bought something just for the sake of it and spent £30 at least.

I love this site.
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Telegraph money-off vouchers (love these as can get any paper with them or just use for money off my Tesco shop) :D
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Today, I had a Rosenborg cheese calendar with money off vouchers and a Tesco baby and toddler letter with money off vouchers amongst which was a £2.50 off £10 spend on children's clothing. Very handy as I hear Tescos are reducing clothes further on Monday.

Dormouse, you are lucky my newsagents will not accept the Telegraph vouchers in exchange for a different paper so I always trade mine in for Sun vouchers instead, even when the dates are expired on the Telegraph vouchers I always find the Sun will swap them so it is quite handy.
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Olay moisturiser samples and a saceht of Eucerin dry skin cream sample.

Determined to gether as many free toiletries samples this year to stop me taking a huge bag of toiletries with me whenever I go away!!
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    Today I had a 40p money off voucher for Motilum

http://www.motilium.co.uk/coupon.html?PromID=119

and I picked up some freebies for my mother from Boots, the wipes, the toners and cleansers. I am so pleased with my freebies I have nominated it as post of the month.
  • juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    Options
    Today I finally received the Janina tooth whitening kit and also some light reflective road safety tags for my sons coat. :j
  • louise_1981
    louise_1981 Posts: 1,118 Forumite
    Options
    I went away for five days and I forgot to leave the key for our postbox with OH, so This is for five days

I got a 150ml sample of frutol (cod liver oil, with fruit) email:aliment@tiscali.co.uk
    Lo Salt
    Roseborg calendar
    Dr Pierre Ricaud samples click on the Contact us
    Tchibo coffee (kenyan and guatemalan) full size too (emailed from their website)
    clearasil sample
    telegraph money off vouchers
    Viking Stationary samples
    MadelnEarnest Calendar
    Avery samples

The ones I have seen less of on the site I have given the links for.

Louise

I hope this helps, if it has please click on the @thanks@ button
    The sign of a wasted life is a tidy house, Welcome to the chaos!
  • WELSH-DRAGON_2
    Options
    My favourite freebie of 2006 happened today, in work, I had a FREE health screening which lasted about an hour, my blood pressure was taken, a smear, a lung function test, cholestrol test, I was weighed and my urine tested. I came away with lots of good advice and lots of pamphlets to read. Good health is priceless and after having an abnormal smear result and a worrying wait until the next one came back OK, I don't take anything for granted.

I also had a free phone courtesy of La redoute and some lovely freebies from Boots - Time delay wipes, toners and cleansing lotion.

Thanks louise_1981 for this info, I tried the Tchibo coffee website via contact us and on 3 occasions it came back with an error message, also didn't have much luck with the Dr Pierre Ricaud website as it kept asking for a zip code and when I input my postcode it would not accept it.
  • Burlesque_Babe
    Burlesque_Babe Posts: 17,547 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sachet of shampoo....can't remember the brand , blue packet!

Hoping for my smarty bag in the next day or so after the promise it is on its way!!
    :D"Stay Wonky":D

:j:jBecome Mrs Pepe 9 October 2012 :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family