Two Left Feet

Options
Has anyone had dealings with the Company "Two Left Feet"? Daughter due baby in 2 weeks and pram we ordered in September still not arrived. Cannot contact anyone is their after sales, no phone lines they say, no Manager, they say. Can very easily get through to sales but they dont help. Getting nowhere fast. Was a forum on moneysupermarket.com - two left feet, but now closed down! Hundreds of complaints. Not sure where to go from here.:mad:

Comments

• lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :hello:
  • juloel
    Options
    Am in exactly the same situation, so frustrating. Just want people to know not to touch them with a barge pole, I worry that they are not fulfiling orders because they have money problems and I wont see my order at all.
  • steveninthesun
    Options
    wils47 wrote: »
    Has anyone had dealings with the Company "Two Left Feet"?

We bought a high-chair from Two Left Feet which never arrived. We tried contacting them by phone and e-mail, and no response.

We are now waiting for Lloyds to refund our money as they have vanished off the face of the planet. It has nearly now been 1 month since we contacted Lloyds, and over 6 weeks since we bought the high-chair, and still no refund.

Lloyds should eventually resolve the dispute, but we will never go near Two Left Feet again... I've read on https://www.ciao.co.uk and a few other similar sites that many many people have had the same problem.

STAY CLEAR OF TWO LEFT FEET!!
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,223 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    They have been on watchdog, i would contact your credit card company if you paid with a credit card
  • daverave7
    daverave7 Posts: 262 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    deanos wrote: »
    They have been on watchdog, i would contact your credit card company if you paid with a credit card

I ordered a £500 travel system from these dafties last September. Hadn't arrived by the time my first daughter was born so I cancelled the order over a month ago. They said they would refund the money within 30 days but I still have not received a penny.

Does anyone know if two left feet still exist?

I also paid by credit card... is there a procedure I can use to claim a refund directly from my credit card company?
  • SweetPea23
    Options
    Two Left Feet do still exist, they've been a horrible company to use since before my child was born in 2005. They have been on Watchdog and there are numerous posts on the internet about this company, they have a shop you can actually go in to, not good if you live miles away but I'd still be tempted to take a trip there for my refund.
  • Optimist
    Optimist Posts: 4,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    daverave7 wrote: »
    I also paid by credit card... is there a procedure I can use to claim a refund directly from my credit card company?

Just phone your credit card company up and explain the situation. They are equally liable under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act
    "The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell. British author, mathematician, & philosopher (1872 - 1970)
  • fday
    Options
    I had the same problem as many where TLF (Two Left Feet) took my money, failed to deliver then failed to refund. My problem was worsened due to me paying by debit card instead of credit card. Anyway I took my complaint to Trading Standards. They advised me to send a covering letter, along with all email correspondance to TLF, asking them to refund within 10days under the Distance Selling Regulations. As expected TLF ignored this but this gave the way for Trading Standards to then write to TLF threatening legal action. I had my money back within days. Trading Standards are usually part of your local council. TLF had my money for 6 months after I cancelled my order and kept me waiting by constantly promising a refund within 7 days. They made a lot of interest from me but i was just happy to get my £350 back. I hope this helps. I have since found out that TLF have been on BBC's Watchdog two years in a row. Good luck - I hope you get your money back.
  • fday
    Options
    see message #9 - I got a refund from two left feet.
  • chuckley
    chuckley Posts: 4,405 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    do they really sell two left feet?!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts