Wedding Diet Thread....

Options

Comments

• lazer
    lazer Posts: 3,402 Forumite
    Options
    Well i have stayed the same this week

(Although i'm convinced its because I weighed in on Friday instead of Saturday - as i don't get up to late on saturday, and generally do a bit of *exercise* on a saturday morning before the weigh in!)

Its obviously nothing to do with eating out Saturday, Pizza & wine & chocolate on sunday, eating out Wednesday etc etc...

Also - I didn't go to Zumba at all, but did go swimming and go for a run instead this week.

Back to being good this week - although not tomorrow - its St Patricks day, so i'll be celebrating all day!

Well done to everyone who lost!
    Weight loss challenge, lose 15lb in 6 weeks before Christmas.
  • Em88
    Em88 Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    Options
    Edit: have just been told the jeans and t-shirt I was going to wear during the day is not smart enough! ggrrr. If I knew what we were doing I would know what to wear!
  • johannalf88
    johannalf88 Posts: 2,827 Forumite
    Options
    Ohhhh! You HAVE to let u all know what happened on Monday!
    :T
  • Em88
    Options
    Heehee I definately will :)

I am getting a bit peckish already. Had porridge for breakfast. Lunch is last nights left overs so got a bit of vegetable rice, lentil dahl and some thai coconut quorn curry. Yummy.
  • johannalf88
    Options
    I have just had a packet of Pom Bears!! :o
  • Em88
    Options
    Oh wow. I used to love them when I was little, especially the salt and vinegar ones!
  • johannalf88
    Options
    They have them in the £ shop, multipack (6 bags) for £! Obviously! :rotfl: and only 77 cals a bag. :)
  • Em88
    Options
    Oh wow that isn't bad at all. I have been having twiglets lately and they are only 97 cals. But 77 is even better! Do they make you feel like a small child again?? I always feel like a little kid when I have pick and mix!
  • johannalf88
    Options
    Only when I deliberately bite the heads of the bears first!!! Although it also reminds me of my first boyfriend, he used to do that (bite the heads off first).
  • Em88
    Options
    Haha brilliant :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts