Has anyone ever ordered from stelth solutions?

Options
Just been looking at their website and their prices seem too cheap :confused: .
March prizes: 6 x Crufts tickets, tickets to Wham live! Heck naked sausages, DVD :D:D:D

Comments

• saintscouple
    saintscouple Posts: 4,319 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yep too cheap - site created on 17 March this year, and is a residential address in Stafford. Enough said ;)
  • PPDTiernan
    Options
    It has come to our attention that there may be some individuals online who are creating copies of our website for the purposes of obtaining Credit/Debit Card information.

We at PowerplayDirect.com take your security very seriously and would urge anyone who has used one of these "spoof" websites to contact their card issuer immediately. Also please let us know about it so that we can make sure that the website is removed quickly and efficiently.

To date we have been informed of two such attempts at copying our website the addresses are listed on our news page (link below). Should we find any more fraudulent websites we will add them to the list so please check our news page at http://www.powerplaydirect.com/news.asp

Webteam
    PowerplayDirect.com
  • hayley11
    hayley11 Posts: 7,625 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Stay far far away from this company, they are totally dodgy, there is another thread in the Arms about this.
    :heart: Think happy & you'll be happy :heart:
    I :heart2: my doggies
  • saintscouple
    saintscouple Posts: 4,319 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • bicycle_repair_man_2
    Options
    saintscouple, how did you find out that info?
  • jimbo440
    Options
    My wife has just been hustled by said web site but their address has changed. They are now "allegedly" based at:

StelthSolutions.co.uk Limited,
    PO Box 449,
    St Peter Port,
    GY1 4PZ.

After looking on Autoroute this looks to be the main docks as you arrive in Gurnsey!!!!! Sounds fishy to me (excuse the pun).:rotfl:
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Postcode of previous post belongs to a company called Offshore Distribution and Fulfilment ltd (their spelling,not mine).A mail forwarding service etc? but powerplay is po box 622...?
  • sha123
    sha123 Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Just been looking at their website and their prices seem too cheap :confused: .

thank goodness I just happened to stumble across this FAB site. I was about to make a purchase from these rip off merchants....:T . thanks again xxx
  • chaotic_j
    chaotic_j Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Was speaking to my sister a while ago and this morning she made an order off this company for a Nintendo Wii (£130 - the RRP is £180) I didn't know about this until this evening.

She forwarded me a couple of emails where they say that the order has been declined and could be for a number of reasons - obviously they will not send out any goods and the email is simply sent to put people off the scent of what they are up to...

The email refers to them as "Stealth" solutions, yet the website is "Stelth" (sic).

As others have said, carbon copy of PowerPlayDirect's website.. and registered in Staffordshire when they purport to be from Guernsey..

She called her CC company today and they confirmed no money taken but I have advised her to get her CC cancelled and she is doing this as we speak...

:rolleyes:
  • fluffyness
    Options
    I also placed an order with this company a couple of weeks ago. It declined my order and said it may be out of stock, mistake in details or to try again. I tried again and it did the same thing. I then received 2 emails saying thank you for my order and saying it was processing. I emailed them to say I didn't want two but never had a reply. I cancelled my credit card a few hours later and nothing was taken from my card

Beware of this site, an IT expert friend of mine had a look at it and said it was very dodgy. It asked for date of birth which should never be asked for.

You get what you pay for in this life - 69 quid for DS Lite package was FAR TOO CHEAP! Foolish me - but at least I didn't lose any money.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure