Competitions Discussion Thread Part 12

Comments

• Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    hi, there's double puzzles in this weeks Pick me Up :eek::D
    so will be a bit later putting them on sorry :o

Just putting them up in the first place is brilliant!!! :T :T :T
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,829 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    thank you laks :A

has anyone got a few spare minuets to help out with this one please :o have been at it for a while now but still keep getting it wrong

img085.jpg?t=1284038823

thanks if you can help xx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• reniannen
    reniannen Posts: 9,139 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    thank you laks :A

has anyone got a few spare minuets to help out with this one please :o have been at it for a while now but still keep getting it wrong

thanks if you can help xx

I make it 32721

Have checked it over and I think that's right but I've never done one before. Hopefully if someone else is doing it they can confirm! :)

puzzle.jpg
  • Korky, the number is 31272. You have probably done it by now - but at least you can double check :)

ETA: Reniannen, same answer as I have, so it must be right :):)
    Never put tables and chairs in the same room.
    If they congregate together for any length of time, they will inevitably hatch plots against you and your pets.

Rohan Candappa
  • fire**fly
    reniannen wrote: »
    I make it 32721

Have checked it over and I think that's right but I've never done one before. Hopefully if someone else is doing it they can confirm! :)

puzzle.jpg
    Korky, the number is 31272. You have probably done it by now - but at least you can double check :)

ETA: Reniannen, same answer as I have, so it must be right :):)

Thank you both so much :A:A no, i hadn't done it :o
    i gave up after about the 4th attempt :o you're both :A
    for helping, thank you again xxxx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    :o hi again, i'm sorry to be so late with the pick me up, thought they were all done but then found another one in the mag that i'm having difficulty with :o have done it a few times but can't finish it, no sense in me posting the comp without the full answers, can anyone help please :)

img086.jpg?t=1284055342

• Those numbers don't match though do they?

:o
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • fire**fly
    edited 9 September 2010 at 8:11PM
    Those numbers don't match though do they?

:o

hiya, they do match :) if you read the numbers from left to right
    on reniannen's done the puzzle picture,
    then onetreehillgrrl's number is the same :)

just still trying to do this pathfinder one :(all we need is the answer to this one & can post all the mag with the crossword etc as normal, but looks like it's going to be a stumper :eek:

eta.. just tbeen trying again but keep getting stuck after the jelly babies :(

• sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Hi. I'm hopeless at puzzles but have been looking - only got lovehearts, aniseedballs and truffles. Did you get further?
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • fire**fly
    sheils6 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm hopeless at puzzles but have been looking - only got lovehearts, aniseedballs and truffles. Did you get further?

hi sheils, thank you :A

it's got to follow through with all the sweets you can find & the 17th final sweet word is the one for the answer, not got any further sorry, i keep losing it after the jelly babies sorry.gif
    haven't got anything else done today except try to finish the usual mags i post on thurs but losing the battle today :eek::o:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure