Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 3

Options

Comments

• viperine
    viperine Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    veggiecar wrote: »
    ok......start by downloading firefox (free) from here and retry again using FF as the browser...then report back, so anyone else having the same problem can hopefully get the same solution.
    As a forum we will get this coupon for you!!
    Ok.......now I'm really confused.......it worked.....how did that happen and why???? Why did it not work with internet browser then?? Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm not very good at this pc thing(as if you couldn't already tell!)thank you very much!
    insanity is the best policy:EasterBun
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Options
    viperine wrote: »
    Ok.......now I'm really confused.......it worked.....how did that happen and why???? Why did it not work with internet browser then?? Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm not very good at this pc thing(as if you couldn't already tell!)thank you very much!
    Firefox has the capability of opening a number of file types that IE cannot. Glad it worked for you. :T
    I tried advising a few days ago about it on here.
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • viperine
    Options
    Firefox has the capability of opening a number of file types that IE cannot. Glad it worked for you. :T
    I tried advising a few days ago about it on here.
    I think it's time I went back to school and re-took my I.T exam! LOL!!! Thank you again.
    insanity is the best policy:EasterBun
  • heskpesk
    heskpesk Posts: 2,006 Forumite
    Options
    Get another PC, use a friend's, use the one at the library, internet cafe,your mum's, your dad's,your son's, your daughter's, your dog's (oops!:p), work, college,demonstration one at PC World.........there are lots of ways:confused:
    Subscribe to PTS, go on the swaps forum, and make an offer with whatever you can trade/barter with.
    Avoid ebay unless you want to get ripped off, or can guarantee the source.
    Best of luck:beer:

.......oh and an afterthought..buy more papers next time...........you can use these to trade for other coupons

Hi
    I have thought about using other sources but do you need to download coupon printer?? My Library would restrict this I think?? Sorry if being dumb not my strong point computers im afraid!!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,734 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    madmuppet5 wrote: »
    Mad does not work in T's :confused:
    Chucks a snowball at Coupon-mad:snow_grin
    :rotfl: :rotfl:

No Coupon-mad noooooooo!:eek:

Straight back at you with a snowball MM!

Coupon-mad or madmuppet5 - which is best? There's only one way to find out:
    FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!:snow_laug
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Princess_Coupon
    Options
    I need to go to Newcastle (Extra store) and Gateshead tomorrow afternoon can anyone advise on the policy at these stores, or any experience of using coupons in them? Please PM me if you have any info, thanks in advance guys.
    AKA: PC

Rest in Peace Fred the Maddest Muppet in Heaven :heart:
  • furrystomper
    Options
    heskpesk wrote: »
    Hi
    I have thought about using other sources but do you need to download coupon printer?? My Library would restrict this I think?? Sorry if being dumb not my strong point computers im afraid!!

I to have thought about going to my local libary to print of coupons but didnt think it would let me install coupon printer! i may have to take wonder down there now me thinks and se about getting me some coupons :j
    Slimming world weight loss challenge 5st, weight loss so far 28 lb WOOOHOOO :j

:money: :money: This man is a ledgend!!! :T
  • veggiecar
    veggiecar Posts: 2,101 Forumite
    Options
    heskpesk wrote: »
    Hi
    I to have thought about going to my local libary to print of coupons but didnt think it would let me install coupon printer! i may have to take wonder down there now me thinks and se about getting me some coupons :j

the official line is:
    If you are experiencing problems installing the Coupon Printer there may be a few reasons:

1. You may not have permission to download programs on your computer or you are using software that blocks the installation
    If you are trying to print coupons at work or from a computer at a library, Internet cafe or university, you may not have permission to download and install programs onto the computer you are using. This may be true even if you've downloaded and installed other files. Contact your network administrator for more information. If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access our coupons there.

And now for the fun bit............when you try to install couponprinter at a place that blocks the installation there is a box underneath which states:
    "If your coupon(s) haven't started printing automatically, click here.

To provide feedback on the install process click here."

go for the 2nd option..... fill in a few details and the coupon link will be emailed to you or sent to your home address.
    :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
    It's nice to be nice .....:beer:
    You HAVE checked google before asking, haven't you?;)
    If you use the "search this thread" button at the top of the page, you may find it's been answered already!;)
  • stankel
    stankel Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Is Anyone Having Trouble With The Dolce Gusto Coupon. Every Time I Take There Survey It Says There Is An Error.
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    Options
    stankel wrote: »
    Is Anyone Having Trouble With The Dolce Gusto Coupon. Every Time I Take There Survey It Says There Is An Error.
    Tut Tut. You haven't been reading the whole thread have you! :D

Post#438 p22 refers ;)
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure