MrCloud

Options

Comments

• dmg24
    dmg24 Posts: 33,925 Forumite
    Options
    MrCloud,

I advised you yesterday that, in order to continue posting as a representative of your company, you needed to contact the Abuse Team. As you appear not to have done that, I am reporting your posts.
    Gone ... or have I?
  • MrCloud
    MrCloud Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options
    I have both reported posts and asked for the necessary qualification. However I have not received a reply. I will continue to reply to enquiries/accusations until I am either prevented form doing so or given verification. I find it ridiculous that anonymous posters are free to post whatever they wish without any burden of prove yet I am prevented from responding to them without first being granted permission!
  • Butlers1982
    Butlers1982 Posts: 3,286 Forumite
    Options
    Is this still going on !

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • alison99_2
    Options
    MrCloud wrote: »
    Information obtained from WHOIS sources is released for very specific purposes; posting on a public forum isn't one of them.

I have looked on the WHOIS website , but cannot find any referral to public forums
    This is from the WHOIS site:-
    The data in this whois database is provided to you for information
    purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or
    related to a domain name registration record. We make this information
    available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a
    whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
    purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1)
    enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load
    this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow,
    enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited,
    commercial advertising or solicitations via direct mail, electronic
    mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
    other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
    consent from us.

If you feel that I have broken Forum rules in any way then please feel free to report my post. Personally I feel that your time would be better spent getting your own house in order first though.

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before
  • martin_oo7
    Options
    hi craig i am going to give you my order details again to prove i am genuine ,i am not going to put my adress on the forum as that would be stupid ,but i think with the order number you should be able to access all the details you need to send me my item which i have already paid for ,now ithink 100% of people will agree that if you have an order number you can get the rest of the details to sort out this sorry state of affairs now ive kept my side of the bargain and in full public view gave you the opportunity to rectify this problem so here are my details of the order i placed with you also if you are more than happy to sort out genuine customers as you say this shouldnt be a problem
    Order Number: 3921Order Status: AcceptedOrder Date: Wednesday 14 November, 2007
    Shipped To: martin mccabeProducts: 1
    Order Cost: £16.98small_view.gifpixel_trans.gifDisplaying 1 to 1 (of 1 orders)Result Pages: 1
  • MrCloud
    Options
    I have stated that I am happy to resend your item and it will be there next week. I shall resend to the address on file.If non-delivery was due to this address being incorrect it clearly isn't my fault.
    The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or
    other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written
    consent from us.
    You have done just this by posting the data in this forum
  • alison99_2
    Options
    Well MrCloud, it seems MSE are in agreement with you over my WHOIS post, and I'll bow to their better judgement.

My mistake will be a thing of the past next week, I cannot say the same about yours.
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before
  • MrCloud
    Options
    alison99 wrote: »
    Well MrCloud, it seems MSE are in agreement with you over my WHOIS post, and I'll bow to their better judgement.

My mistake will be a thing of the past next week, I cannot say the same about yours.

The details posted but Martin remain. I expect them to be removed if they are against MSE rules and the T&Cs expressed by WHOIS.
  • Butlers1982
    Butlers1982 Posts: 3,286 Forumite
    Options
    why is Mr Lewis continuing to allow this "MrCloud" to post on here?
    Why havent they been blocked or had their ID authorised ?

Ill report again
  • MrCloud
    Options
    Please do. I have contacted them several times with no response.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure