Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dziet
    • By dziet 14th Jan 20, 11:30 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    dziet
    0 WOW
    Advice on cheapest Heathrow pickup (parking)
    • 14th Jan 20, 11:30 PM
    0 WOW
    Advice on cheapest Heathrow pickup (parking) 14th Jan 20 at 11:30 PM
    Iím doing an airport pickup from Heathrow (I think T5) and wondered at best way to park so I donít fall foul of the extortionate short stay prices.
    I am likely going into the airport to meet coming through customs.
    Thanks
Page 1
    • Nick_C
    • By Nick_C 14th Jan 20, 11:57 PM
    • 5,822 Posts
    • 9,895 Thanks
    Nick_C
    • 14th Jan 20, 11:57 PM
    • 14th Jan 20, 11:57 PM
    Short stay parking at Heathrow is not extortionate. It is £4.50 for up to half an hour. Compare this with Stansted who charge £8 for up to 30 minutes in their short stay car park, or £4 for up to ten minutes in the drop off zone.

I usually park ten minutes away when collecting people from Heathrow, get them to call me once they have cleared border control and collected their luggage, then meet them.

Alternatively, use the long stay car park where you can park free for two hours and take the shuttle bus.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,613Posts Today

8,469Users online

Martin's Twitter