Editing A PDF Logo

Options
Hello All

Please can someone tell me if it’s possible to change one word on a logo that I need to use. The rest of it will look the same, I just need to change the text. I don’t seem to have the correct program to allow me to edit it. The logo was saved as a PDF file.

Thanks

Comments

• arrallas
    arrallas Posts: 175 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    It depends...
    It could just be an image that has been turned into a logo, or it it may have been designed in a program such as Adobe Illustrator, in which case the text may be editable. You could try to right-click the file and "Open with" Word (if you have it). If it is editable, you may be able to select the text and change it. Failing that, you could use the Snipping tool in Windows and take a copy of the logo, which could be edited with any image manipulation software like Paint (or Photoshop!). Beware of violating copyright though if it is a registered logo!
  • forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,552 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Convert to a picture, edit with any free tool and then save back as a PDF if your PDF program is a read only one and will not allow editing.

Plenty of free tools to convert pdf to a picture. Free LibreOffice will do it.
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure