Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • moneylover
    • By moneylover 16th Apr 19, 9:47 PM
    • 1,622Posts
    • 408Thanks
    moneylover
    Refurbished iphone
    • 16th Apr 19, 9:47 PM
    Refurbished iphone 16th Apr 19 at 9:47 PM
    My daughter wants to buy a pre owned iPhone 7 in very good condition. So far she has looked at MusicMagpie which is one of the sites suggested by MSE.
    We wondered what other people experience has been of buying refurbished phones and what other sellers sites she should look at.
    Many thanks
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 17th Apr 19, 10:43 AM
    • 34,024 Posts
    • 21,471 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 17th Apr 19, 10:43 AM
    • 17th Apr 19, 10:43 AM
    My daughter wants to buy a pre owned iPhone 7 in very good condition. So far she has looked at MusicMagpie which is one of the sites suggested by MSE.
    We wondered what other people experience has been of buying refurbished phones and what other sellers sites she should look at.
    Many thanks
    Originally posted by moneylover

Cex
    Envirofone

I have no experience of either, they are mentioned on hukd.
    Search for iphone 7 on hukd and there's other options.
    • cattie
    • By cattie 17th Apr 19, 11:17 AM
    • 7,893 Posts
    • 5,391 Thanks
    cattie
    • 17th Apr 19, 11:17 AM
    • 17th Apr 19, 11:17 AM
    I bought my current refurbished iphone from ebay, from a well established seller & a 12month guarantee. No problems whatsoever.
    The bigger the bargain, the better I feel.

I should mention that there's only one of me, don't confuse me with others of the same name.
    • worried jim
    • By worried jim 17th Apr 19, 11:25 AM
    • 10,092 Posts
    • 15,640 Thanks
    worried jim
    • 17th Apr 19, 11:25 AM
    • 17th Apr 19, 11:25 AM
    I bought mine from music magpie and would recommend. Turned up without a mark on it and have never missed a beat.
    "Only two things are infinite-the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe"
    Albert Einstein
    • Nile
    • By Nile 18th Apr 19, 8:07 PM
    • 14,393 Posts
    • 14,354 Thanks
    Nile
    • 18th Apr 19, 8:07 PM
    • 18th Apr 19, 8:07 PM
    Hi, we move threads if we think they’ll get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

I’ve moved your thread from the ‘I wanna’ board to the ‘Mobile Phones’ board, where it is better suited.

Regards

Nile
    Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the In my home (includes DIY) and the I wanna buy-it or do-it boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

10 Dec 2007 - Led Zeppelin - I was there. I wear my 50 (gold/red/white) blood donations pin badge with pride. Give blood, save a life.
    • TadleyBaggie
    • By TadleyBaggie 19th Apr 19, 10:29 AM
    • 3,181 Posts
    • 2,447 Thanks
    TadleyBaggie
    • 19th Apr 19, 10:29 AM
    • 19th Apr 19, 10:29 AM
    I’ve used smartfonestore a couple of times and no complaints.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

137Posts Today

987Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin