myhermes

Options
in shop print and pay @ £2.99

can anyone link or tell me max size , my hermes site not being very helpful to me

thanks

Comments

• mgdavid
    mgdavid Posts: 6,706 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The questions that get the best answers are the questions that give most detail....
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    thanks i did see that , but mine is the print n pay upto 5kg @2.99 service
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,337 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    thanks i did see that , but mine is the print n pay upto 5kg @2.99 service

I struggled to find the dimensions as well, can't recall where I stumbled across them in the end- I think it was via a google search rather than on their site.

From memory it was up to their large parcel dimensions , so an absolute bargain for cheap but bulky items.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • lindens
    lindens Posts: 2,870 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    pretty sure no longer than 1m
    You're not your * could have not of * Debt not dept *
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    under 1 mtr will well do me , its a boxed motorcycle petrol tank
  • twhitehousescat
    Options
    soolin wrote: »
    I struggled to find the dimensions as well, can't recall where I stumbled across them in the end- I think it was via a google search rather than on their site.

From memory it was up to their large parcel dimensions , so an absolute bargain for cheap but bulky items.

thank you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
  • Marcon
    Marcon Posts: 10,914 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Googling on your question might have been both quicker and easier, if you're only after simple facts rather than opinions!  
  • soolin
    Options
    This is the link, I found it again|

https://www.myhermes.co.uk/our-services/print-in-store.html

What can I send?
    Up to 15kg parcel which measures no more than 120cm in length. We exclude certain things, so please ensure you review our Prohibited and Non Compensation Items.

Up to 5kg only £2.95
    5-15 Kg £5.95
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • in_my_wellies
    Options
    Parcel Size
    How big can my parcel be?
    We can carry parcels that weigh no more than 15kg, have a maximum length of 120cm and combined volume* of 245cm.

*To work out the combined volume of your parcel, please use the following method:

1. Measure your entire parcel in centimetres, the Length (cm), Width (cm), Height (cm).

2. Add the measurements of the two smallest dimensions together, multiply the answer by two. This will give you the girth of the parcel.

3. Now add the longest dimension to the package girth. The answer is the total volume of your parcel.
    Love living in a village in the country side
  • soolin
    Options
    Parcel Size
    How big can my parcel be?
    We can carry parcels that weigh no more than 15kg, have a maximum length of 120cm and combined volume* of 245cm.

*To work out the combined volume of your parcel, please use the following method:

1. Measure your entire parcel in centimetres, the Length (cm), Width (cm), Height (cm).

2. Add the measurements of the two smallest dimensions together, multiply the answer by two. This will give you the girth of the parcel.

3. Now add the longest dimension to the package girth. The answer is the total volume of your parcel.

I think OP was really only asking about the special print in store, which has a different weight size and pricing structure to the normal parcels.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure