Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cubegame
    • By cubegame 10th Nov 18, 5:07 PM
    • 1,560Posts
    • 807Thanks
    cubegame
    0 WOW
    Changing $US bill to larger denominations
    • 10th Nov 18, 5:07 PM
    0 WOW
    Changing $US bill to larger denominations 10th Nov 18 at 5:07 PM
    I've got an order in for a couple of thousand dollars to take to Argentina which I'll be collecting tomorrow from an Asda bureau de change.

Considering they apparently provide a mix of notes for online orders does anyone know if they (in store) or any other bureau will happily swap out smaller bills for $100 bills?
Page 1
    • HogMan
    • By HogMan 10th Nov 18, 6:04 PM
    • 96 Posts
    • 66 Thanks
    HogMan
    • 10th Nov 18, 6:04 PM
    • 10th Nov 18, 6:04 PM
    Just ask them for larger denomination notes
    • Manxman in exile
    • By Manxman in exile 14th Nov 18, 3:37 PM
    • 1,597 Posts
    • 1,230 Thanks
    Manxman in exile
    • 14th Nov 18, 3:37 PM
    • 14th Nov 18, 3:37 PM
    I'm intrigued!

What do you mean by I've got an order in for a couple of thousand $US to take to Argentina?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,408Posts Today

7,148Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Watching Theresa May... seriously would anyone in their right mind truly want her job right now!

• RT @thecheekypostie: @MartinSLewis Thanks to this, I have just skim read it. To those in Scotland - on page 548, Dounreay is mentioned by n?

• Today's twitter poll: The 585 page draft agreement of the withdrawal of the UK from the EU has been published. A? https://t.co/8YLkPyzqYM

• Follow Martin