Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ashmcc
    • By ashmcc 13th Oct 18, 11:12 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ashmcc
    Warning: Aircon247.com
    • 13th Oct 18, 11:12 PM
    Warning: Aircon247.com 13th Oct 18 at 11:12 PM
    Goods ordered from Aircon247 by phone on the 29th June. Payment taken immediately. Told goods would be delivered the next week.
    I didn't receive the promised email with receipt and order number, and no goods arrived. Thus began a ridiculous saga of phoning Aircon247's "expert" customer services staff, who always told me the same thing: they are external contractors who don't actually work for the company and can't do anything except pass a note to them to get back to me, which predictably they never did.
    Eventually I got hold of a chap called George who had just joined the company in July. George is very friendly and personable, and has spent the last 3 months responding to my repeated phone calls and emails by apologising profusely, promising to get it sorted out ASAP, and completely failing to do so. I requested a refund 5 weeks ago and have not yet received it.
    It's now 15 weeks since they took my money, and I haven't received so much as an order number.

Stay well clear.
Page 1
    • forgotmyname
    • By forgotmyname 13th Oct 18, 11:55 PM
    • 28,186 Posts
    • 11,457 Thanks
    forgotmyname
    • 13th Oct 18, 11:55 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 11:55 PM
    How about a clue of what you ordered and whether its an off the shelf item or something bought in just for your order.

They appear to be A-Plant. Although domain registration makes me question that.

Is the order for you or a business?
    Last edited by forgotmyname; 13-10-2018 at 11:59 PM.
    Punctuation, Spelling and Grammar will be used sparingly. Due to rising costs of inflation.

My contribution to MSE. Other contributions will only be used if they cost me nothing.

Due to me being a tight git.
    • ashmcc
    • By ashmcc 15th Oct 18, 11:14 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    ashmcc
    • 15th Oct 18, 11:14 PM
    • 15th Oct 18, 11:14 PM
    The order is personal, not for a business.
    It was stock items from their website - an aircon fitting kit (basically some pipes and lagging).
    • theonlywayisup
    • By theonlywayisup 16th Oct 18, 6:53 AM
    • 13,011 Posts
    • 8,821 Thanks
    theonlywayisup
    • 16th Oct 18, 6:53 AM
    • 16th Oct 18, 6:53 AM
    How did you pay and how much was it.

Have a read of the MSE articles on chargeback and section 75.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,374Posts Today

8,004Users online

Martin's Twitter