Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fred246
    • By fred246 12th Oct 18, 11:37 PM
    • 1,243Posts
    • 719Thanks
    fred246
    Shower Valve Replacement
    • 12th Oct 18, 11:37 PM
    Shower Valve Replacement 12th Oct 18 at 11:37 PM
    I have got a Tre Mercati Imperial Exposed Thermostatic valve from around 2000. I have always hated it because it has no flow control. I want to replace it but when I take it off the wall I am left with two pipes 150mm apart but very short (approx 13mm) with an olive and nut. Every new valve seems to need longer pipes. I have spotted the latest version of the valve is dual control but I really didn't want another Tre Mercati and I am not sure whether it would just be a simple exchange or not but I can phone Tre Mercati and see if they know. Anyone know of any valves or fitting kits for short cut pipes? Any advice?
Page 1
    • Head The Ball
    • By Head The Ball 13th Oct 18, 1:54 PM
    • 3,610 Posts
    • 9,418 Thanks
    Head The Ball
    • 13th Oct 18, 1:54 PM
    • 13th Oct 18, 1:54 PM
    Can you lengthen the pipes?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,040Posts Today

7,204Users online

Martin's Twitter