Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • diz79
    • By diz79 15th Sep 18, 1:01 PM
    • 228Posts
    • 2Thanks
    diz79
    Samsung S8 slow & Mic issue
    • 15th Sep 18, 1:01 PM
    Samsung S8 slow & Mic issue 15th Sep 18 at 1:01 PM
    HI

Ive managed to speed my phone up in many ways but ever since ive had it , if I have more than two windows opnen the window Im in really struggles does anyone else have this problem?

I use bluetooth in my car and recently when Ive come out of my car the mic stopped working so can only use on speaker, I flukely mamaged to fix once I think through google some how, but now its back to how it was has anyone experienced this or found a solution?

Thanks in advance
Page 1
    • almillar
    • By almillar 17th Sep 18, 1:38 PM
    • 7,606 Posts
    • 3,119 Thanks
    almillar
    • 17th Sep 18, 1:38 PM
    • 17th Sep 18, 1:38 PM
    Simplest solution (not necessarily quickest), as I've no idea what you've got installed on it, is to do a factory reset. Re-intruduce apps and updates gradually and see what causes the slow down. My S8 is on the latest Samsung software and running great.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,762Posts Today

8,776Users online

Martin's Twitter