Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • tiggy748
    • By tiggy748 4th Aug 18, 2:27 PM
    • 84Posts
    • 8Thanks
    tiggy748
    pcn admin centre/zzps incorrect and correct pcn
    • 4th Aug 18, 2:27 PM
    pcn admin centre/zzps incorrect and correct pcn 4th Aug 18 at 2:27 PM
    I received a PCN letter from PCN admin Centre/zzps as my car was parked for longer than paid for.

I will send in the standard appeal letter as per the sticky/newbie thread.

Ive no idea about the legal signage that should be there, but charges were displayed. There is no car park attendant.

I also received a PCN from the same guys (same carpark) stating parking wasnt paid for - when in fact it had been.

Im going to assume here that the reg was entered incorrectly plate, however the car has since been cleaned and the parking ticket was discarded, so there isno proof of purchase (it was paid in cash)
    So im assuming i once again follow the first steps... but this time im hoping that when it comes down to it i can request photo evidence of the car entering and leaving plus all the car registrations entered into the system between this time so I can select the the reg im assuming i must have entered. At which point they tell me no, we go to court and i request photo evidence of all cars and matching reg so we can prove it was just a incorrectly entered reg?
    Last edited by tiggy748; 04-08-2018 at 2:58 PM.
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 4th Aug 18, 2:32 PM
    • 37,489 Posts
    • 21,702 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 4th Aug 18, 2:32 PM
    • 4th Aug 18, 2:32 PM
    Everyone is politely asked to read up on this in the Newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread

Go there now to learn about the game you are now caught up in and how to deal with this

You will see there is a long journey before Court proceedings!

Throughout here you are advised never to reveal who was driving

You need to edit your post to remove details of who was driving

The Ppcs monitor this forum and can use your posts against you
    • tiggy748
    • By tiggy748 4th Aug 18, 2:33 PM
    • 84 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    tiggy748
    • 4th Aug 18, 2:33 PM
    • 4th Aug 18, 2:33 PM
    car park in question is gs car park, leics. le1 3dl
    client is elite management

both pcn were sent within 10 days ish
    and there is a "29 days......"
    • tiggy748
    • By tiggy748 4th Aug 18, 3:07 PM
    • 84 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    tiggy748
    • 4th Aug 18, 3:07 PM
    • 4th Aug 18, 3:07 PM
    Thank you i have read the thread you suggested - as I stated in my original post.

Im very dyslexic and find a lot of that thread irrelevant and the rest confusing. I have also used the search facility.

I have stated i will use the template letter for both PCN's, but to the first PCN Ive no idea how to fight it beyond the first letter as the car was parked longer than paid for. Can i fight it? I dont have the capacity to write long legal letters. if its not fairly staright forward i may as well just pay now and move on with life.

for my second pcn what i wished to know is how to prove it was an incorrect registration entry - that would surely be a quick and easy way to sort this rather than what seems like 5 years of writing letters. I feel i can fight this one successfully as it should be simple?
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 4th Aug 18, 4:03 PM
    • 37,489 Posts
    • 21,702 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 4th Aug 18, 4:03 PM
    • 4th Aug 18, 4:03 PM
    If you find the FAQ too confusing to follow then can you get a friend to help you understand the advice and process set out in the FAQ

(Incorrect entry of reg by the driver isn't in itself a quick and easy way to deal with these invoices!
    • Thorsson
    • By Thorsson 4th Aug 18, 6:08 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    Thorsson
    • 4th Aug 18, 6:08 PM
    • 4th Aug 18, 6:08 PM
    Incorrect Reg Entry must surely be quite usual for dyslexics? Dyslexia is a recognised difficulty under Equality Act 2010 and therefore surely it could be argued that having to enter the VRN is disadvantaging to Dyslexics.
    • Redx
    • By Redx 4th Aug 18, 9:02 PM
    • 19,586 Posts
    • 24,894 Thanks
    Redx
    • 4th Aug 18, 9:02 PM
    • 4th Aug 18, 9:02 PM
    but that would mean admitting who was driving and then trying to get them on a trivial matter , the EA2010 does not come into parking charge notices, its separate and any counter claim or subsequent claim would have to be about that aspect of it

check the BPA CoP to see what it states about key entry (which is mentioned in the IPC CoP)

a judge may decide that its a trivial matter and that the PPC should have checked for this issue and not concern the law with trifles - there are legal terms for this but I cannot remember the exact terminology, I think its called de minimis

a POPLA appeal and/or a court case centre around laws like the CRA2015, POFA2012 and contract law

if the OP wishes to take the PPC and landowner to court ( a court claim ) using the EA2010 due to failing to make "reasonable adjustments" under the EA2010, then that is a separate matter (or a counter claim) and de minimis about the original claim may feature as well
    Last edited by Redx; 04-08-2018 at 11:07 PM.
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 4th Aug 18, 10:01 PM
    • 8,789 Posts
    • 11,670 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 4th Aug 18, 10:01 PM
    • 4th Aug 18, 10:01 PM
    tiggy748 ... as far as ZZPS are concerned, they are part of the worthless brigade of money scammers and MUST BE IGNORED AT ALL TIMES .....
    they attempt to extort money and simply
    are powerless to do anything .... sewer living rats

Read about these bonzos here

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=74617829#post74617829

Gary Osnor who owns ZZPS is both Company Secretary and Director
    so a small time outfit with no clout whatsover
    Last edited by beamerguy; 04-08-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • tiggy748
    • By tiggy748 6th Aug 18, 10:31 PM
    • 84 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    tiggy748
    • 6th Aug 18, 10:31 PM
    • 6th Aug 18, 10:31 PM
    so i can ignore any letters etc coming through the door totally in regards to both matters?
    • Le_Kirk
    • By Le_Kirk 7th Aug 18, 7:35 AM
    • 3,285 Posts
    • 2,229 Thanks
    Le_Kirk
    You ignore debt collectors' letters (do not throw them away but file them). Do NOT ignore real court papers or Letter Before Action, Letter before Claim etc.
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 7th Aug 18, 7:51 AM
    • 3,583 Posts
    • 5,936 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    If you google "GS car Park le1 3dl" there are pics of the signs and the car park entrance from 2017. Just in case you need it.

You might also want to print out the Google reviews too. Makes interesting reading. Seems like one that needs to be referred to Trading Standards
    If you want to win - avoid losing first. Here are a few examples
    1. Failing to Acknowledge or Defend https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5760415
    2. Template defences that say nothing https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5818671&page=5#86
    3. Forgetting about the Witness Statement
    • ANONANON20
    • By ANONANON20 16th Aug 18, 12:27 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ANONANON20
    this may not be related but if the "Elite Management" you refer to is Elite Management (Midlands) Limited, the director is mentioned in the below article:

shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2016/09/27/1-coin-fraudster-from-bridgnorth-must-pay-back-90000/[/url]
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

590Posts Today

5,600Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Should fracking be allowed in the UK? A test site reopened this week to much local protest.? https://t.co/orpNJN6Bf9

• Lovely package on #newsnight just now about Brexit hitchhiking, livened up what has been not the most exciting show.

• Is this is a serious tweet or a joke? Why did I mention he was a cyclist - because he was a cyclist. Eh? https://t.co/F1SP7UJZkH

• Follow Martin