Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • snowmen
    • By snowmen 17th Apr 18, 10:43 PM
    • 503Posts
    • 107Thanks
    snowmen
    screen protector (full screen) for samsung s7
    • 17th Apr 18, 10:43 PM
    screen protector (full screen) for samsung s7 17th Apr 18 at 10:43 PM
    Hi,
    Have a samsung galaxy s7 (not edge) and am having trouble getting a screen protector that covers the whole screen. All the ones I have tried leave a 1 mm gap at each side of the screen.
    Could anyone recommend one that they know covers the whole of the screen?
    Thanks!
Page 1
    • tonygold
    • By tonygold 20th Apr 18, 12:55 PM
    • 660 Posts
    • 229 Thanks
    tonygold
    • 20th Apr 18, 12:55 PM
    • 20th Apr 18, 12:55 PM
    Hi,
    Have a samsung galaxy s7 (not edge) and am having trouble getting a screen protector that covers the whole screen. All the ones I have tried leave a 1 mm gap at each side of the screen.
    Could anyone recommend one that they know covers the whole of the screen?
    Thanks!
    Originally posted by snowmen
    i use these on my S7. not the cheapest but they go on bubble free and cover the whole screen:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Protector-Bubble-Free-Anti-scratch-Anti-Fingerprint-Protection-transparent/dp/B01EED24IE/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1524225170&sr=8-4&keywords=yootech+s7+screen+protector
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,453Posts Today

7,549Users online

Martin's Twitter