Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Andyf1
    • By Andyf1 13th Apr 18, 9:24 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Andyf1
    Huawei phones on Tesco mobile
    • 13th Apr 18, 9:24 AM
    Huawei phones on Tesco mobile 13th Apr 18 at 9:24 AM
    Hi just wondering if anyone out there is using a Huawei phone on Tesco mobile. I am having problems regarding call barring settings. Seems that tesco sim doesn't allow turning them on or off, even with a brand new phone and new sim. Vodafone sim in same phone works perfectly. Tesco seem as baffled as me but insist they have never seen it before. Have tried 3 different handsets and even the instore handset is the same. Great to hear if anyone else has problems or just from anyone using a Huawei.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

181Posts Today

2,512Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin