Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • PAbloZugasti
    • By PAbloZugasti 12th Apr 18, 5:15 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    PAbloZugasti
    0 WOW
    Argus Car Hire AVOID
    • 12th Apr 18, 5:15 PM
    0 WOW
    Argus Car Hire AVOID 12th Apr 18 at 5:15 PM
    I made a booking for a ca r hire to be rent on 30th march, 2019, at Nice Airport. The site and vendor company wasarguscar hire.com, ARGUS CAR HIRE. Payment was made thru credit card on March 23th and charged inmediatelly in my accountfor an amount of 221,50€.
    Their policy said for insurance reasons a credit card is need to sign the contract at the moment of car delivery at final vendor,which in this case was AUTOCLICK.
    I present a debit card and offer them the inmediate charge of the insurance but was not accepted for ArgusCarHire policy reasons.
    So I was not able to pickup the car, even it was paid in advance and had to reach the irport again and seek for another option.
    They do not want to pay me back the amount I prepaid.
    Due to their “policy reasons” they have a money do not belong to them.
    This is a claim to enforce them to reinburse this amount and advice on the web they do not return money paid if does not fit their bloody "company policy".
Page 1
    • BorisThomson
    • By BorisThomson 12th Apr 18, 6:54 PM
    • 1,586 Posts
    • 3,438 Thanks
    BorisThomson
    • 12th Apr 18, 6:54 PM
    • 12th Apr 18, 6:54 PM
    You were told you needed a credit card. You failed to present one. That's your fault, not theirs.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,768Posts Today

6,152Users online

Martin's Twitter