Wellindal unethical behaviour

Options
Wellindal is an online store. Ordered a CD player from them for my elderly near-blind mother for Christmas. It never came. Still no refund. Request to communicate with a manger and/or be given a phone number has been ignored.

Wished I'd read the shocking TrustPilot reviews before buying from them as they're messing me around too now.

My question is, how can a company keep trading this way and what can I do to bring justice, and stop others from being effectively stolen from?

Comments

• unholyangel
    unholyangel Posts: 16,863 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    How did you pay and how much?
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means - Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride
  • Diamandis
    Options
    You would need to look at seeing if your bank or credit card provider can assist as they are based in Spain.
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    As it's a CD player I'm going to guess it is less than £100.

Don't delay - contact your card provider and raise a chargeback claim for non-delivery of goods hence breach of contract by the seller.
  • HayHoSunshine
    Options
    Have followed your advice with my bank and a refund is due within a few days. Happy news! I understand Wellindal can raise a dispute
  • Dibbler6
    Options
    AVOID this company!!! So many bad reviews.

Ordered several products on March 14th 2018.

Most items delivered over 3 weeks later.

One item Missing - chased it 10th April

Received email 12th April
    "We will refund the respective amount through the payment method you used. You should receive the refund within the next 14 days."

Chased again 3rd May
    Reply email 3rd May
    "I apologise. There was a delay in refunds due to an issue in our payment platform, we are working to solve it and you will receive your refund as soon as possible."

Chased again 14th May
    Received email 14th May
    "First of all, we apologize for the delay.

I've resend your claim to the finance department that will verify what is happening with your refund. This week everything should be normalized.

We apologize once more."

Today a further week later - No update and Still no refund.

So now chasing again and posting this on as many review sites as possible
  • RogerBruton
    Options
    I've the same problems with Wellindal. I am in France. My bank (Credit Agricole) and Mastercard seem to be unwilling or unable to do anything. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • LadyDee
    LadyDee Posts: 4,293 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Wellindal is an online store. Ordered a CD player from them for my elderly near-blind mother for Christmas. It never came. Still no refund. Request to communicate with a manger and/or be given a phone number has been ignored.

Wished I'd read the shocking TrustPilot reviews before buying from them as they're messing me around too now.

My question is, how can a company keep trading this way and what can I do to bring justice, and stop others from being effectively stolen from?

They keep trading this way because people don't do their research before they rush in to nab that bargain!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure