Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • HayHoSunshine
    • By HayHoSunshine 8th Feb 18, 11:00 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    HayHoSunshine
    Wellindal unethical behaviour
    • 8th Feb 18, 11:00 PM
    Wellindal unethical behaviour 8th Feb 18 at 11:00 PM
    Wellindal is an online store. Ordered a CD player from them for my elderly near-blind mother for Christmas. It never came. Still no refund. Request to communicate with a manger and/or be given a phone number has been ignored.

Wished I'd read the shocking TrustPilot reviews before buying from them as they're messing me around too now.

My question is, how can a company keep trading this way and what can I do to bring justice, and stop others from being effectively stolen from?
Page 1
    • unholyangel
    • By unholyangel 8th Feb 18, 11:46 PM
    • 12,286 Posts
    • 9,615 Thanks
    unholyangel
    • 8th Feb 18, 11:46 PM
    • 8th Feb 18, 11:46 PM
    How did you pay and how much?
    Money doesn't solve poverty.....it creates it.
    • Diamandis
    • By Diamandis 9th Feb 18, 10:21 AM
    • 264 Posts
    • 427 Thanks
    Diamandis
    • 9th Feb 18, 10:21 AM
    • 9th Feb 18, 10:21 AM
    You would need to look at seeing if your bank or credit card provider can assist as they are based in Spain.
    • DoaM
    • By DoaM 9th Feb 18, 12:30 PM
    • 4,284 Posts
    • 4,330 Thanks
    DoaM
    • 9th Feb 18, 12:30 PM
    • 9th Feb 18, 12:30 PM
    As it's a CD player I'm going to guess it is less than 100.

Don't delay - contact your card provider and raise a chargeback claim for non-delivery of goods hence breach of contract by the seller.
    Diary of a madman
    Walk the line again today
    Entries of confusion
    Dear diary, I'm here to stay
    • HayHoSunshine
    • By HayHoSunshine 20th Feb 18, 3:13 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    HayHoSunshine
    • 20th Feb 18, 3:13 PM
    • 20th Feb 18, 3:13 PM
    Have followed your advice with my bank and a refund is due within a few days. Happy news! I understand Wellindal can raise a dispute
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

159Posts Today

2,715Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • It's the start of mini MSE's half term. In order to be the best daddy possible, Im stopping work and going off line? https://t.co/kwjvtd75YU

• RT @shellsince1982: @MartinSLewis thanx to your email I have just saved myself £222 by taking a SIM only deal for £7.50 a month and keeping?

• Today's Friday twitter poll: An important question, building on yesterday's important discussions: Which is the best bit of the pizza...

• Follow Martin