Sky Multiscreen

Firstly, happy new year everyone! :beer:

I'm just wondering if anyone got any tips for getting discount on Sky Multiroom, looking to get Sky in the bedroom as the signal in the area is poor on a portable Arial.

Comments

• teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    DavidWFC wrote: »
    Firstly, happy new year everyone! :beer:

I'm just wondering if anyone got any tips for getting discount on Sky Multiroom, looking to get Sky in the bedroom as the signal in the area is poor on a portable Arial.
    They are no longer providing HD+ boxes for new customers, so it's unlikely that they will provide matching multiroom boxes, especially with a discount , even though you are a current customer. Any stock they have will cover people who have the service already.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 26,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    DavidWFC wrote: »
    Since they are currently pushing Sky Q mini-boxes as a replacement for Multi-Room, I doubt you'll get any discount on a new Sky+HD set up in another room. As already noted, new customers don't even have the option of Sky+HD anymore.

You might be able to get a discount on Sky Q and minibox, but it will doubtless tie you in to a new eighteen month contract.
  • Sparkiee
    Sparkiee Posts: 13 Forumite
    You could always get a magic eye and run an aerial cable from your box to the other TV. It’s a bit of a pain and not quite multi room but it is free and works quite well.
  • You'll unlikely get a discount.

Multiroom is £12 per month.

You may get a discount on the cost of the mini boxes buy you'll need to ask and not expect a yes
  • Silvertabby
    Silvertabby Posts: 9,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    You could always get a magic eye and run an aerial cable from your box to the other TV. It’s a bit of a pain and not quite multi room but it is free and works quite well. Posted by Sparkiee

We used to have this in the kitchen - works perfectly if you can ignore the cable from the main sky+ box to the kitchen tv.

We now have SkyQ and it's much better .
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport