Revolut card delivery times

I'm off to Europe and the Middle East next month and just discovered Revolut last night.

So far I think its fantastic, I've downloaded the app and added funds in order to get a physical card which I want to use for withdrawing cash from ATMs.

However, I'm due to travel from 3rd February and stupidly didn't realise till I had submitted my order that the delivery time for the card can be up to 12 working days.

On the app it says 'Issued - Jan 26', then 'Posted - Jan 27' and then 'Expected - Feb 6'.

What has been your experience of delivery times with the card? Do they generally arrive before the maximum deadline they state? I'm hoping I get it within the next few days, there's only 6 working days till I travel though :mad:

Comments

• NiftyDigits
    NiftyDigits Posts: 10,459 Forumite
    Remember that you can only withdraw £200 per month without penalty.

Metro Bank debit card is disbursed on the spot and would cover you for the European trip.
  • eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,572 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Revolut will send you a card in a day or two for an extra charge, ask on the app chat.

The Monzo card is free and will arrive a day or two after you load £100, having jumped the queue by signing up via the link in the MSE Prepaid cards article.
    There are cash withdrawal limits.

Opening a Metro Bank account in one of their SE England branches provides their card in 40 minutes or so, fee-free in Europe only.

Travel with more than one source of funds.
    Evolution, not revolution
  • Hi,

What was the outcome of your delivery?

Going through the same dilemma myself
  • eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,572 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Dan5789 wrote: »
    Hi,

What was the outcome of your delivery?

Going through the same dilemma myself
    Since that time, card delivery has been reported to be just a few days. But you can ask on the in-app chat about the current expected delivery time.
    Evolution, not revolution
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport