Options

Comments

• firthjm
    Options
    hope your feeling btter, best of luck to everyone starting tonight
  • boots1_2
    Options
    hi oliver27,
    the code that you mentioned is it specific to the phone of is it a general use code and have you any idea where i will get the code from {or do they give you it tonight on the conference call }?

yasmin 911,do you know who is doing your training?,i got an email from darrell,but i dont know if it will be him that is doing the training because i know last week when people started their training they said they were in darrells group,and i am assuming he wont be doing two groups at once.I havent bothered with batteries as it seems its only for the caller display and i am going to use it for this .
    hope your not feeling too under the weather,good luck,you never know we might be in the same group

boots
  • hi all
    I just had my interview and it went well.
    what happens next?
    how do you know if you got the job or not?
    thanks
  • SomersetSBSaver
    Options
    Michael1983!! - when did you apply?
    I am still waiting to hear but then never applied until Friday.
    I am dying to know if I stand a chance as this job would be ideal!
  • Oliver27
    Options
    boots1 wrote: »
    hi oliver27,
    the code that you mentioned is it specific to the phone of is it a general use code and have you any idea where i will get the code from {or do they give you it tonight on the conference call }?

yasmin 911,do you know who is doing your training?,i got an email from darrell,but i dont know if it will be him that is doing the training because i know last week when people started their training they said they were in darrells group,and i am assuming he wont be doing two groups at once.I havent bothered with batteries as it seems its only for the caller display and i am going to use it for this .
    hope your not feeling too under the weather,good luck,you never know we might be in the same group

boots

yeah the code is just to use a feature in the conference call so it
    doesn't matter what phone you use, they will tell you in the call
    what it is, something like *6 to mute *9 to unmute I don't remember exactly
  • i applied a week ago
  • yasmin911
    Options
    Hi boots1,
    Yeah, no urgency for the batteries then:rolleyes: I also got the e mail from Darrell. From what you say however, we probably won't be in his group. Really good luck for tonight, are you all set? You will know me ,not just by name but the way I'm soundin with this cold, LOL Any luck with the mute button yet??
  • Oliver27
    Options
    Yeah good luck to all those who start tonight :)
    the first night is a bit mad with everybody getting
    to grips with the training methods they use, you will
    be put in your training groups tonight for the rest of
    the training
  • boots1_2
    Options
    hi yasimn911
    yeah i am all set, just got to figure this mute out to stop everyone hearing my kids,the training is bit early,my normal shift will be fine as they will be in bed,you will know which one i am because of the noisy kiddywinkles in the background :o
    good luck
  • Blondie32_2
    Options
    Hi all,

To mute your phone you have to press * and 6, and to take it off mute you press * and 7. I think this works for most phones.

Good luck to everyone starting their training tonight.

Blondie32
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport