Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    mr662 wrote: »
    Just wondering if I'm missing stamps.

I restarted in Oct on training and got the normal 4+12 stamps

Start of Nov got email stating over subscribed etc as others have got.
    Another email stating should should get my 1st postal pack for wk starting 10th Nov but nothing came and nothing showing online schulde.

Then got my 1st proper postal pack for wk starting 24th Nov - No stamps at all.

Got my 2nd postal pack for wk starting 1st Dec - 4+12+ Presentation stamps (wk late but I assume for Dec incentive + presentation set for starting the survey)

Q. should I have received any stamps for Nov & also people have mentioned Xmas stamps they have received last week.

Thanks

That's very close to my position. I e-mailed a couple of days ago to ask if I'd missed the December incentive (with 12 Xmas 1st) and the reply was an apology and they would be sent out.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,131 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    How many were you expecting...

The christmas stamps are in addition to your monthly incentive stamps!

Doesn't look like it.

I have only received 12 Christmas stamps for November and today have recieved normal 2 lots of stamps whcich it says are the January incentive.
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,532 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »
    That's very close to my position. I e-mailed a couple of days ago to ask if I'd missed the December incentive (with 12 Xmas 1st) and the reply was an apology and they would be sent out.
    ...and on Saturday morning they sent me a note of apology with a standard incentive (12 red 1st and 4 red 1st Large). Oh well - would be churlish to complain again I suppose...
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • felicity1
    felicity1 Posts: 125 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, am new to this and received my first pack today. Can someone please tell me what a SMART is please? Have looked on here but can't find the answer and my guidebook is missing, no-one is answering the helpline so can't ask. Also, what is the website address where I am supposed to log in?

Thank you
  • centretap
    centretap Posts: 164 Forumite
    Options
    felicity1 wrote: »
    Hi, am new to this and received my first pack today. Can someone please tell me what a SMART is please?

Your initial test SMARTs will be dummy ones which are just wrapped bits of cardboard with a label on them. Once you have completed training you will get the live ones which are sealed packs with a bit of electronic circuitry inside.
    Have looked on here but can't find the answer and my guidebook is missing, no-one is answering the helpline so can't ask. Also, what is the website address where I am supposed to log in?

I suspect you will get another pack from the company with your guidebook.
  • MaShadow
    MaShadow Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i never got a guidebook when i started in july
  • General_Grant
    Options
    Hi, am new to this and received my first pack today. Can someone please tell me what a SMART is please? Have looked on here but can't find the answer and my guidebook is missing, no-one is answering the helpline so can't ask. Also, what is the website address where I am supposed to log in?

Thank you

https://rmpanelzone.research-int.com/frmLogin.aspx
  • General_Grant
    Options
    I was about to email TNS to say the stamps were missing (but the compliments slip mentioning the January incentive was received)
    but
    decided to wait until I had checked every item for a third time - and
    was pleasantly surprised that first the 12- and then the 4- fell out.
  • Hollie_
    Hollie_ Posts: 105 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 9 December 2014 at 11:53PM
    Options
    Hi, I've just started this and have a couple of questions. Answers would be much appreciated!

1) I have received my first 2 things to send (small white envelope and jiffy bag) and have also received the 2 cardboard SMARTs to put in each. The SMARTs each came with an R number. Do I need to log these 2 R numbers online? (I thought I read somewhere that I didn't need to do this with the training SMARTs but just want to make sure as it seems a bit strange that they both came with an R number if I don't need to log them.)

2) The jiffy bag needs to be posted at a post office. I understand I should use the postbox outside the post office as it's small enough to fit through, but when I log online that I have sent it, do I put that I sent it through the post office which is in my active post office list, or do I put that I sent it through the post box outside which is in my active post box list, but says POST OFFICE in the name.
  • Beckyy
    Beckyy Posts: 2,830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    1.) I've been rested for a while so can't help with this one. I don't remember there being cardboard smarts though, either a piece of paper with an R-Number, or a smart with a 4-letter code on it.

2.) Put that you sent it through the one in your active list with post office in the name
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure