Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• tulip12
    tulip12 Posts: 329 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    lemony_7 wrote: »
    You will only be reimbursed for 1 packet regardless of whether they are in a deal. So your refund sounds right. I know this because I bought 2 packs for some money, and only got refunded for 1 pack. It also says this in the T&Cs.

Thanks Lemony_7
    It all makes sense now. I did not know that, I did not see that in the T & Cs lol. Will be more careful next time. Thanks again Tulip
  • tulip12
    tulip12 Posts: 329 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    It'll probably be your £7 divided by two (£3.50) plus the postage to cover your claim (53p)?

Wdah yes you are right, that makes up £4.03 I was sent. Oh never mind I will make sure to reads T&Cs properly next time :)
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    It is only filter coffees but people have been suggesting cunning ways to use it if you don't have the right equipment for it.
    I was wondering that too! Do you have a link to these suggestions? :) Sorry to be a pain! x
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • Discodee
    Discodee Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    Options
    PST If you buy comfort in the Co Op you get a free bottle of persil. Handy if they have the right comfort creations ;)
    I can be brown I can be blue I can be violet and sky. I can be hurtful I can be purple I can be anything you like..Gotta be green gotta be mean gotta be everything more...
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Discodee wrote: »
    I was wondering that too! Do you have a link to these suggestions? :) Sorry to be a pain! x

If you 'search this thread' for 'filter' they'll come up e.g. post 1741.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Out of interest, has anyone managed to get the Eukanuba online claim form to work? I ask because I've just tried ringing them and the woman I spoke to said that was unusual and she'd pass the query on to the technical team!
  • dugsie
    dugsie Posts: 318 Forumite
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Out of interest, has anyone managed to get the Eukanuba online claim form to work? I ask because I've just tried ringing them and the woman I spoke to said that was unusual and she'd pass the query on to the technical team!

I managed to get my money out of them a few weeks ago by phoning up and being insistent. It was a very rude lady who said I should not have bought such a big sack! My friend has just tried ringing them today & got fobbed off so I have referred it to the ASA.
    I don't know whether they are making it awkward on purpose or whether it's just carelessness but imo a big company like P&G should have got it sorted by now. It reflects very badly on them.
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    Options
    Just looking at the BIC T&Cs (I've not done this before), and it says:

Participation is only possible using the post form. Postage fees will be reimbursed at joint written request. In this respect, claims via telephone, fax, e-mail cannot be accepted or taken into account.

What exactly does this mean? Do you have to add a note for your postage to be reimbursed? Does anyone know?
  • purplestar133
    Options
    Dormouse wrote: »
    Just looking at the BIC T&Cs (I've not done this before), and it says:

Participation is only possible using the post form. Postage fees will be reimbursed at joint written request. In this respect, claims via telephone, fax, e-mail cannot be accepted or taken into account.

What exactly does this mean? Do you have to add a note for your postage to be reimbursed? Does anyone know?

That's weird. I don't remember reading that.
  • purplestar133
    Options
    I've just received a letter from Batiste saying they aren't paying up because I didn't include the receipt. I uploaded it and it showed as uploaded on the page when I sent it in.

Going to email them with a scan of the receipt.

Whole thing was a faff. Couldn't print it properly, couldn't upload properly unless using another browser.
    My email has been rejected because of an incorrect address. I used the address on the website [EMAIL="satisfactionguaranteed@fotorama.co.uk"]satisfactionguaranteed@fotorama.co.uk[/EMAIL].

So now I've submitted the form again as it says on the letter that you can. I don't trust it at all though. I didn't to start with but only did it as the print out was so rubbish!
    Oh right, I'll try that then. Have now resubmitted online and sent a paper copy in, may aswell go for the triple whammy!

After all the above, I got a cheque from Batiste today. It says in the letter (and, of course, the t&cs) that the amount includes 53p postage - but it doesn't! I'm definitely chasing this with them, as I actually posted two letters, the second was chasing their !!!!-up related to the first one.

Didn't Batiste mess up with the last promotion and end up sending everyone additional money/vouchers for more products?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback