Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • SchminkyCat
    • 29th Aug 12, 6:49 PM
    • 29th Aug 12, 6:49 PM
    I would steer well clear if I was you.

I signed up a couple of weeks ago and when I reached task 4, I was asked to join a bingo site and deposit 5. I decided I had nothing better to do than play online bingo that night, so I went ahead. Suddenly, my task 1 disappeared, and task 4 miraculously became task 1. So although I had done 4 tasks, they removed 1 (along with the 50 I had earned for it). They then told me they had no more tasks for me and to check back tomorrow.

I did this several days in a row and there were no more tasks,.

I'd forgotten all about it until I saw your post, so I just logged on to see whether there were any more tasks (remember I am back on task 4 again, which should have been task 5). Oh yes. New task. Sign up to Bob's Bingo (yes you heard right) and deposit 10.

Needless to say I wont be signing up to Bob's bingo, nor will I be spending any more money with Paid Offers. I simply don't believe that you will ever reach the 300 mark (which you have to reach to receive any payout). And if you do, you'll have probably spent that much signing up to Bingo sites!!!

• funnyguy
    • 29th Aug 12, 9:15 PM
    • 29th Aug 12, 9:15 PM
    Thanx for that.At least I got 5 points for reading about it from Mutual points.
    • png68
    • By png68 5th Sep 12, 10:33 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    png68
    • 5th Sep 12, 10:33 AM
    • 5th Sep 12, 10:33 AM
    Thanks fpr posting this as I was going to sign up
    • angel691
    • By angel691 8th Sep 12, 12:47 PM
    • 18 Posts
    • 10 Thanks
    angel691
    • 8th Sep 12, 12:47 PM
    • 8th Sep 12, 12:47 PM
    i am interested to hear if anyone actually gets paid from this site.

I joined it and so far have got to offer 9 however i have noticed several of the offers havent validated yet, i did email support as i have kept evidence of every offer i have completed and i asked support what happen if an offer doesnt credit? do you simply keep trying until you have successfully completed 26 offers? or does one not validating mean that invalidates all the others and you dont get paid for any?

I have not yet had a response, so for a new site that is trying to get new clients their customer services is non existent and if they cant reply to a simple query, i would think this is the way they dont pay people by 'not validating' a few offers so it is impossible to get paid and not replying to emails to resolve.
  • idiotsayswhat
    • 15th Oct 12, 12:19 PM
    cashback.co.uk - paidsoffers.co.uk - submission technology
    • 15th Oct 12, 12:19 PM
    In reply to the feeds about paid offers promising money, I had the same experience as all you other guys. Maybe the same as you I thought it would be some additional free money but it is not the case.
    The whole process takes forever and you have to put money in, in the hope of getting money out, which is a complete con.
    I did some sleuthing and they have loads of these sites such as:
    paidoffers.co.uk
    cashback.co.uk
    coreglead.co.uk
    zatzat.co.uk
    freebiegb.co.uk
    greasypalm.co.uk
    paidforreviews.co.uk
    paidbingoreviews.co.uk

There are more so be aware. When I didn't get any money from them I tried calling on 01732 252027 spoke to someone about it and was told tough !!!!, which enraged me enough to write this. Whatever you do do not use them....oh and I watched the names and amount of money they have earned, one name came up 3 times in a minute, I mean if I can't earn a tenner in 3 days then how did he manage to get 150 in a minute !
  • bexster12
    • 2nd Jan 13, 3:20 PM
    dont con!!!!!!!!!!!
    • 2nd Jan 13, 3:20 PM
    i did this, filled all my details, did all the offers and got no money, you have to complete all 36 offers and it says to wait for validation that can take 6 months, all that time they have the money and are making interest on it, if there is any money there, id steer clear,
  • toughchristmas
    • 15th Jan 13, 3:22 AM
    • 15th Jan 13, 3:22 AM
    WHat are the rules on false advertising! I signed up - I've been spammed ever since - they keep launching the new site under a different name every couple of months!

I've unsubscribed a number of times - but I think by unsubscribing, they know I'm here, so they keep emailing me!

Not funny.
    • Ypaymore
    • By Ypaymore 15th Jan 13, 4:02 AM
    • 2,702 Posts
    • 1,032 Thanks
    Ypaymore
    • 15th Jan 13, 4:02 AM
    • 15th Jan 13, 4:02 AM
    These are the people behind it http://www.submissiontechnology.co.uk/portfolio.php

Contact details here : http://www.submissiontechnology.co.uk/contact-us.php
  • angel face
    Hi
    Can any advise me on how i unscribe to paidoffers.co.uk did a search and thought it was ok until i found the messages on here. Nightmare just trying to earn some extra money.
  • floweredgirl
    lies
    I have completed all 26 offers and they said i should get 1255, only 290 of that money had been validated. I emailed them and explained the situation and asked when I will be getting the money I am owed and they said it could take a few months to validate it all so I have to wait. I emailed them back asking if I could get my 290 that has already been validated and they have no emailed me back since and nothing has changed on my account. I am very angry that people can do this all I was doing was looking for an extra bit of money for my baby
  • genbix
    I have completed all 26 offers and they said i should get 1255, only 290 of that money had been validated. I emailed them and explained the situation and asked when I will be getting the money I am owed and they said it could take a few months to validate it all so I have to wait. I emailed them back asking if I could get my 290 that has already been validated and they have no emailed me back since and nothing has changed on my account. I am very angry that people can do this all I was doing was looking for an extra bit of money for my baby
    Originally posted by floweredgirl
    I'm a member. I've completed 18 offers and should get just over a 1000 so far but only 270 has been validated. I've emailed them because I know one offer won't be validated. I've had no reply. It seems that you've to spend money in a lot of cases. I won't be bothering. Unfortunately because one of the offers I took was to get ywo friends to sign up I've advertised it in a few places I won't be doing so any more.
  • susanwherley
    paid offers
    Me and my boyfriend both signed up for paid offers and finished it. I'm up to 255 so far. I don't no when u get paid or if u do. We didn't complete all of the tasks as we don't have the money to sign up for all the offers. By the sound of it we got off lucky. The spam and the cold calling is realty annoying though. Do we get our money or not. If not we just wasted 4hours for nothing.
  • ProKnight
    Something you should know:

All the ads that "Paid Offers" asks you to sign-up for offer a commision fee between 0.03 - 15.00 per completed ad. I know that to be a fact, because use them on some of my sites.

So the question is...

How can "Paid Offers" give you a cut of 0.03 - 15.00 that adds up to 50.00 - 150 per completed ad?

It's a con guys.

The idea behind this type of marketing is numbers. The more people who complete the forms, the more money for the marketer.
  • barbs61
    make me laugh says i have 1325 validated...erm i dont think it would be so easy to make that amount of money so easy, i was curious i joined and will wait an see but not expecting anything, as seems to good to be true, if it was everyone would be doing it. think we have been well had, dont see anyone thats ever been paid out anything on this forum?
  • LadyJ.
    Thank you everybody for this valuable information. I have signed up with Paid Offers and I was just about to complete the first task which was to enter a competition to earn 50. I knew there was something not right about it. For all you people who have completed the tasks and offers and not been paid, you should file a complaint against Paid Offers with the Financial Ombudsman and Trading Standards and also the Office of Fair Trading. I hope you do and maybe you will receive some sort of payment after the Ombudsman does an investigation.
  • gb12345
    you should file a complaint against Paid Offers with the Financial Ombudsman and Trading Standards and also the Office of Fair Trading. I hope you do and maybe you will receive some sort of payment after the Ombudsman does an investigation.
    Originally posted by LadyJ.
    I don't think the FOS will be interested, unless they've suddenly started regulating dodgy "paid to" sites.
  • bizlady
    PAid Offers (scam?)
    Don't use Paid Offers. Dont be scammed. They are only interested in collecting your details. All their promise is never possible with the way their system works. You will be asked to enter your card details to pay 10 pounds to play Bingo and many more lottos. you will aslo be asked to apply for credit cards. Apply for lovefilm to become member. Apply to one company for credit check which you will be paying monthly after 30 day trial, Also you will be asked to take life insurance. And with just a single click, you have entered into agreement with those companies. No time to think about it. It is just useless. Because after I did pay 10 pounds for bingo, i have also been sent letters from some of those companies that there is agreement btw us that i am now in contract with them. The money they promise will never come as you can never be foolish to accept all their offers and payment can only be paid when ALL the offers are validated. I have just unsubscribed and cancel my membership with them.
    I will give their website -5 (minus 5) star.
    • Paul Varjak
    • By Paul Varjak 3rd Jun 13, 11:57 AM
    • 4,457 Posts
    • 2,962 Thanks
    Paul Varjak
    Just read this ASA ruling about paidoffers.co.uk...

http://www.asa.org.uk/Rulings/Adjudications/2013/2/Submission-Technology-Ltd/SHP_ADJ_209591.aspx

then read this...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Knapp/internet/Paul-Knapp-Submission-Technology-Paul-Knapp-said-I-should-Do-Away-with-Myself-Internet-1044051
  • mannerz91
    I registered on paidoffers aboit a week ago and racked up 1255 quid with 350 pending. Im only on offer 8/9 and they say an average payout is 1500. Working on thosevfigures i should get in excess of 3000 pounds. Which is bollox to be honest. If the bald headed !!!!! wants to scam me i will personally drive to maidstone which is just dwn the road from me and smash his face in and make him delete everybodys details off of every website he runs.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

96Posts Today

1,815Users online

Martin's Twitter