Yet More Problems With Selftrade

Options
beamer007
beamer007 Posts: 7 Forumite
edited 18 February 2012 at 8:33PM in Savings & investments
During my time with Selftrade (joined August 2007) I have had many problems. The latest of which is that on attempting to trade in all bar 1 of the 20 or so funds I currently hold in my Stocks & Shares ISA, I am presented with the following error ...

"<Fund name>

We are sorry but the fund document is not currently available. Unfortunately, this means we cannot continue with your fund purchase order at this time.

We have advised our information providers and hope to have it available shortly: typically this will take up to five working days. Please, therefore, try again later.

Once the correct document is available we will ask you to confirm that the correct document has been provided.

Please click "continue" to close this message"

It has been like this for a week or so.

I'm not happy. The previous mistakes were bad enough, but a trading platform where it is impossible to trade - that's just unacceptable.

Is everyone getting these sort of messages ?

Comments

• beamer007
    Options
    Bump. There must be some other Selftrade users on here.
    beamer007 wrote: »
    During my time with Selftrade (joined August 2007) I have had many problems. The latest of which is that on attempting to trade in all bar 1 of the 20 or so funds I currently hold in my Stocks & Shares ISA, I am presented with the following error ...

"<Fund name>

We are sorry but the fund document is not currently available. Unfortunately, this means we cannot continue with your fund purchase order at this time.

We have advised our information providers and hope to have it available shortly: typically this will take up to five working days. Please, therefore, try again later.

Once the correct document is available we will ask you to confirm that the correct document has been provided.

Please click "continue" to close this message"

It has been like this for a week or so.

I'm not happy. The previous mistakes were bad enough, but a trading platform where it is impossible to trade - that's just unacceptable.

Is everyone getting these sort of messages ?
  • strawberrylane
    strawberrylane Posts: 252 Forumite
    edited 22 February 2012 at 7:10PM
    Options
    Click below and scroll down to "Fund Dealing" and then click on "+ Read More" for background info.....

http://www.selftrade.co.uk/market-data/funds.php
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport