🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

ORANGE broadband/phone line trap!

Options
ORANGE are CRAFTY
I was telecalle and offered 20Mb broadband from my existing Orange service plus the BT line rental for an all in price . Quite a good saving.
BUT Orange did not advise that I would loose my 1571 call alert to mobile. it is not something you thing about at the time. Orange do not have this service. I am locked in for 18 months.:mad:

ORANGE said it was my responsibility to ask these questions and will not downgrade me to the old package. This is my business mobile and it is essential I am aleted to out of office home calls.

Do not be lured by these phone calls:(

Comments

• sane01
    sane01 Posts: 68 Forumite
    Options
    I think there is so many pitfalls with phone suppliers but Gavin, I know you shouldn't have to and it will cost a bit extra but can you not divert calls for the time being and just make sure you get out of the contract before it renews cause seemingly phone companies are bad for that too - so put the date in your diary. I don't know is there no honour amongst folk these days!

God I sound old but its true
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business