We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Travelodge Head Office Number

LemonGrove
LemonGrove Posts: 618 Forumite
There's numerous threads looking for a Travelodge Head Office number on here and with some being old, some not working, some leading to the wrong thing etc it can be hard to find a number. I have been looking for one too, could anyone confirm for me a one which still works and gets you through to a human, without the 0870?

01844 358500 appears to be the best bet.

Thanks!
Male. :o

Comments

• The customer service line on that head office number is a waste of time. They leave you hanging on at 10p a minute, hoping you'll give up and revert to email.

You could try going through to the main switchboard and asking for the CEO, Guy Parsons. If you can invent a plausible story, you may be lucky enough to get his PA's voicemail.

But your best bet is to try the PR team. Almost every press release on the Travelodge website lists a direct line to someone in the PR department. You get straight through to a real person. Be forceful, don't let them fob you off. I stuck to my guns and they promised to get a customer services person to call me back.

And sure enough someone did within a couple of hours, and my problem was resolved. But no one should have to do that much work to get compensation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.