Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 12 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• Unintended_Muse
    Options
    Copied from old thread.

redagila
    Serious MoneySaving Fan
    3_star.gif

Thanked 4,352 Times in 467 Posts

icon1.gif
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unintended Muse viewpost.gif
    I just picked out 4 I was interested in, that I'd had before - and its let me print 2 of each! :T

I've just selected the Candia & Patak paste but only printed once and no opportunity to print again.

Did you register before printing?

No, I didn't register. I just clicked on "what to do if coupons didn't print" hoping to get an option to print again. That was no help, so just click to go back and the page came up for printing the mocs again. Not really sure how it worked, but it did.
    So your answer don’t be scared of failure
    For the only failure is never to try
    Passenger - Things You've Never Done
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    I had a lovely shop at Tesco today, total before bogofs etc £59+, paid £32 +
    Used 2 of the mens dove coupons, the whiskas tempations freebie, 2 x 50p plenty coupons, 2 x 75p Comfort coupons, 2 milka coupons, 1 x 25p Hovis coupon, 4 x £1 dairylee coupon and 1 x 30p dairylee coupon, and couple of others so got around £27 off incl bogofs. Used a £5 farmfood and a £4 co-op moc as well.

Then on way out checked my till receipt and been overcharged £1.50 so got my £3 back too.

great day, used my last petrol coupon but no more given at the till.

Great - a nice new thread for us all, keep up the good work sher, it is much appreciated by everyone on here, you help save us a fortune.

luv CW xxx

Forgot to say, was going to get some more Domestos to join my bleach mountain, but they did not have any left and the offer finishes in a couple of days.
    Will have to try again tomorrow.
  • CouponWoman
    CouponWoman Posts: 6,065 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone know where the Dove sprays are on offer, Tesco is back up to full price. (got 2 more coupons)

thanks
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,314 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Copied from old thread.

redagila
    Serious MoneySaving Fan
    3_star.gif

Thanked 4,352 Times in 467 Posts

icon1.gif
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unintended Muse viewpost.gif
    I just picked out 4 I was interested in, that I'd had before - and its let me print 2 of each! :T

I've just selected the Candia & Patak paste but only printed once and no opportunity to print again.

Did you register before printing?

No, I didn't register. I just clicked on "what to do if coupons didn't print" hoping to get an option to print again. That was no help, so just click to go back and the page came up for printing the mocs again. Not really sure how it worked, but it did.

Did everything the same as you except just didn't think to click back just thought that with the new site they might have restricted to only 1 print.
    Will remember for next time. Thanks
  • welkom1
    welkom1 Posts: 946 Forumite
    Options
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,714 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 20 March 2010 at 4:17PM
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Over on the magazine thread it mentioned that the Sainsburys' magazine has a couple of NSS coupons in it, including that old chestnut, the Hovis 25p off soft white.

Thanks to our friend redagila for this info:

25p off Hovis soft white NSS
    50p off Cushelle 4 roll supersize NSS
    These are all securely fixed in the binding of the magazine!

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=455046&page=245

The Sainsburys' mag costs £1.40 & also has several Sainsbury's specific mocs as listed by redagila on the link (please thank her).

HTH
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • kiwimama
    kiwimama Posts: 369 Forumite
    Options
    Wow £3 off Nature Baby nappies, this forum rocks!!! Will be a regular visitor from now on - thank you intrepid voucher hunters!!!
  • madmuppet5
    madmuppet5 Posts: 5,575 Forumite
    Options
    swannee_D wrote: »
    Morning all!!
    Aahhh there you are :) Hope ya well. Regards to Mum :)
    AKA; Mad, MM, MM5, Madicles :cool: ©
    Shin: Device for finding furniture in the dark :p©
    Elite 11+ fundraising total for Make-a-Wish £682 :j:A
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    edited 20 March 2010 at 7:27PM
    Options
    I've just updated the 1st page with the new coupons from beforishop. Doc, I put the Burger King coupons on the 2nd post under Specific store section.;)

I had another great shopping day!!! I had a total of £177.95 for £27.45, that was spread over 3 different stores!:j

Edit: I forgot to mention, I need the expiration's and how many they print and where on the page they print for the following: all the Kettle Chips, Glorious! and the Blue Dragon curry kit. I'm not planning on buying them myself so don't need to print the coupons.;)
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • frecklebrownpant
    Options
    Great new thread, just printed off some new coupons :T:T
    2010 Wins: :D£250 Body Shop Hamper :D Hotel Chocolat "The Sleekster Love Selection" :DBox of 48 Kit Kats yum yum :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure