Updated Printable Money off Coupons & Policies Thread 12 (and chat)

Options

Comments

• jeferey
    jeferey Posts: 4,300 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Morning all :D - nice sunny morning and nice shiny new thread :)
    If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try - oh bu99er that just cheat :D
  • bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all....when you print your Cushelle mocs , don't forget to do the comp( it's daily) ...I did it last night and won a Koala....100 a day to be won...
  • judy2357
    judy2357 Posts: 3,743 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    bullshot wrote: »
    Morning all....when you print your Cushelle mocs , don't forget to do the comp( it's daily) ...I did it last night and won a Koala....100 a day to be won...

Havent had any luck with this comp, do you just pick random toilet rolls or should you pick them in rows please.

If anyone has still got their Estee Lauder coupon, its the last day to get the face cream today.

http://www.natmagnewsletters.co.uk/handbag/iframe_estee_skinhydrationist/esteelaudervoucher.pdf

Oh and lastly this is worth doing for 50 extra Tesco points or 100 points if there are two of you to an account.

http://www.florahearts.com/tesco

I warn you though it can be a bit depressing unless you young, slim fit and healthy.
    2008£3002009£13002010£15002011£41952012£21942013£1494
    2014£24402015£10222016JAN£20FEB£210MAR£80APR£26tMAYWillowPouchBag£65BathPillowCrCardcover,Curry
    JUN£10m'shakeJULpennywellAUGCameraFootproducts£27SEPMiniBBQOCTB'let£45Jarm£4Jacket£80GoodyBag£40NOVmealfor2Ace,ScarfTotes£100DECChocs,AsterixDVD,DVD&bk

• bullshot
    bullshot Posts: 4,028 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    judy2357 wrote: »
    Havent had any luck with this comp, do you just pick random toilet rolls or should you pick them in rows please.

If anyone has still got their Estee Lauder coupon, its the last day to get the face cream today.

http://www.natmagnewsletters.co.uk/handbag/iframe_estee_skinhydrationist/esteelaudervoucher.pdf

Oh and lastly this is worth doing for 50 extra Tesco points or 100 points if there are two of you to an account.

http://www.florahearts.com/tesco

I warn you though it can be a bit depressing unless you young, slim fit and healthy.

I really do think it is a random winner comp..no skill...but I actually noticed for the first time that the Koala that is sitting to one side when you start, falls off...for some reason , I never noticed him before...I now know he is always there and falls in the same place...but last night I clicked where I thought he landed and won ...hth...I also did the comp around 11.50pm...very late for me, but I was waiting for a call from my son ...so maybe doing it later rather than first thing is the key...
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    edited 21 March 2010 at 12:55PM
    Options
    Hey I just been prining off the new site, 3 computerrs = loads coupons.... Sill prints doubles so pleased... However need bit help spending them so if u know where there a bargain to be had please add to the list.....

Best Place To Buy:
    Blue Dragon Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce 190ml =
    Kettle Chips BBQ 150g =
    Kettle Chips Multipack =
    Kettle Chips Sweet Chilli 150g =
    Birds Eye 10's Salmon Fish Fingers = £2.46p Tesco = minus 50p coupon = £1.96p
    Energizer Rechargables =
    Pataks Pate =
    Neutrogena Wave or Deeep Clean =
    Listerine Sensitivve 500ml = £4 tesco - 50p coupon = £3.50p
    Blue Dragon Katsu Curry Kits = £3.50p Tesco - 75p coupon = £2.75p
    Hartleys Low Cal Jelly = 47p sainsburrys mango passion fruit - 25p coupon = 22p

cheers xx

pvt me i will update if u like
    SIMPLES!
  • m4rtin
    m4rtin Posts: 3,185 Forumite
    edited 21 March 2010 at 1:31PM
    Options
    For those who prefer the extra security and speed of FF 3.6 but have had to go back to 3.5.8 to get coupons to print I have found that if you install the 'Coral IE tab' add-on coupons now work in FF 3.6 :beer: (Use the 'Switch Rendering Engine' option - Bit of a pain remembering to right click on coupon links etc but at least its another option :cool:)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10909

Thanks VC for realising that going back cured the FF 3.6 problems - I thought I had been blocked again! (Same symptoms and wouldn't even load the couponnet page with their coupon printer installed :p)
    :p:p Have a good [STRIKE]Tesc[/STRIKE][STRIKE]Asd[/STRIKE]WHO? day - Err....I still wish Mozzies had a better website even though they are now on MyS! :p:p :rotfl:;)
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    Options
    Woohoo!!! I just won a Koala from the Cushelle competition!!:j Thanks for the reminder Bully!!!:kisses3:
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
  • Unintended_Muse
    Options
    sher60 wrote: »
    Woohoo!!! I just won a Koala from the Cushelle competition!!:j Thanks for the reminder Bully!!!:kisses3:

I've been trying to win one of these for my dd pretty much every day for ages now and still no luck! :(

Well done to those who have been successful though. I'll be trying again tomorrow.
    So your answer don’t be scared of failure
    For the only failure is never to try
    Passenger - Things You've Never Done
  • Unintended_Muse
    Options
    m4rtin wrote: »
    For those who prefer the extra security and speed of FF 3.6 but have had to go back to 3.5.8 to get coupons to print I have found that if you install the 'Coral IE tab' add-on coupons now work in FF 3.6 :beer: (Use the 'Switch Rendering Engine' option - Bit of a pain remembering to right click on coupon links etc but at least its another option :cool:)

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10909

Thanks VC for realising that going back cured the FF 3.6 problems - I thought I had been blocked again! (Same symptoms and wouldn't even load the couponnet page with their coupon printer installed :p)

Thanks for this - I'll give it a go. :)
    I'm fed up with waiting for IE to load itself up so I can print my mocs.
    So your answer don’t be scared of failure
    For the only failure is never to try
    Passenger - Things You've Never Done
  • sher60
    sher60 Posts: 2,208 Forumite
    edited 21 March 2010 at 6:21PM
    Options
    I had to go see a friend today that lives near what is supposed to be my local Tesco (I have been boycotting them, again, so haven't been in for months) so I thought I could pop in and use one Dove spray, Dove roll-on, Dove Men's, Dairylea spread, triangles, Milka, Plenty and Whiskas Temptations as the last time I went shopping there I was told I can only use 1 couponnet coupon per product. Plus I used 2 GFS Hellmann's coupons, I'm allowed to use as many non-couponnet coupons as I want. So the SA puts all my stuff through and totals the bill which it came to £12.66 and he asks me if I want a Computers For Schools voucher to which I replied yes please. While he was tearing one off the voucher pad I was getting my coupons out. As soon as he saw the coupons he put down the Schools vouchers without giving me one. After he put through my coupons the total I had to pay was £2.63. Before I got out my money to pay I asked him for the Schools voucher and he said I could not have one because I didn't spend over £10. I explained that £12.66 is £2.66 over £10 so yes I did spend enough to get the voucher. He was adiment I could not have a voucher because I only spent £2.63. To which I replied, "fine, keep your voucher but coupons are money and I did spend the required amount regardless of how I actually paid for what I bought!!":mad: He sheepishly looked up at me when he handed me my change and very softly mutter "sorry". I thought yes you will be sorry as I marched myself to the Customer Service desk to get my voucher, tell them what I was told and most importantly tell them how much I hate their store!!!:mad::mad: I didn't really need to have their stupid voucher but it was the principle of the whole thing. Every time I go in that store I always get nothing but greif! I bet they think the reason why they don't have much business is due to the major road works that is going on right outside the store but if the truth be known it's because of the nasty, bad attitude towards the customer from their horrible staff! I wish I was their boss as I'd sack the lot!;) I forgot to mention that this is the very same store (Dudley) where I watched the staff themselves use dodgy coupons the week before Black Friday! One of the staff I personally know and I told her some of the coupons she was using were fakes and she shouldn't use them and I explained why then I asked her where she got them, thinking she bought them off eBay. She said she didn't care if they were fakes because all the staff had the same coupons because there was someone in the carpark selling them to the staff dirt cheap and as long as they went through the till who cares!:eek:
    Murphy knows me too well and sticks to me like glue!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure