Anyone used this pet website??

Options
Hi
Has anyone used petcaremart.co.uk?
I ordered frontline combo over a week ago and havent heard anything,the money has gone from my account and i've had an order conformation email but nothing to say my order has been dispatched.i've emailed them and tried ringing twice and I havent had a reply.how do I stand that they have taken my money? is there any chance of getting it back?
Any advice welcome
Alli

Comments

• rachiee
    rachiee Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    Oh crumbs..

It says on the shipping bit..

c) Order Status.

You can track the status of your order anytime by logging into your account on our site. You can also call us on free phone 0800 007 5505 anytime between 08:30 AM -10 PM from Monday-Friday to check the status of your order.
    If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by one of our customer service agents.

can you try that??
    Theres 2 types of horse owner, a person who owns a horse and a horsey person ;)
  • rachiee
    rachiee Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    Also it says

d) Delivery Time.

Most of our orders arrive within 7-10 business days. We provide money back guarantee or a re-ship if your order is not delivered within 14 business days.
    Theres 2 types of horse owner, a person who owns a horse and a horsey person ;)
  • janeys
    janeys Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi, I use several on line pharmacies and some times what happens is that the item is not in stock and they just hold your order until they have the product. I wouldnt worry too much at the moment, give them a ring and ask about your order, imo most of the companies are very willing to help. Let us know how you get on, good luck.
  • Alligg
    Alligg Posts: 190 Forumite
    Options
    I have tried ringing twice and no anwer,ive emailed and no reply.if its out of stock surely they would have let me know,I usually order from the hyperdrug website and I think I will stick to them in future as they keep in contact until your order arrives and the delivery is very speedy and wormers are free delivery.
  • basst3
    Options
    I've used them. They have taken my money and not delivered anything. They do not reply to emails or answer phone calls. Apparently the world and his wife is trying to get the site closed down. I can't understand how they can still be allowed to trade. I have reported them for fraud. I think Watchdog need to be contacted too.

You can also do a google search on 'Petcaremart complaints' - there are quite a few people out there who have been ripped off by them. Apparently of those that have received goods, they have found the products to be illegal and dangerous.

If you go to the 'trustpilot' website and put in 'petcaremart' you will see what other customers have said about these thieves.
  • emlou2009
    emlou2009 Posts: 4,016 Forumite
    Options
    i have just ordered from them and then read this after :doh:

i paid by paypal though so should be ok, if it doesnt come through i'll get my money back through paypal, either way no real loss i guess.
    Mummy to
    DS (born March 2009)

DD (born January 2012)
  • walwin
    walwin Posts: 8,713 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I've never used them, I tend to stick to my tried and tested favourites, but after reading above posts Googled and found this

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.petcaremart.co.uk

Definitely to be avoided, I think
  • jessbob
    Options
    Not used the website at all. I have found that my local pharmacy is cheaper for the frontline products than the vets, so my little darlings' supplies come from there ;)
  • emlou2009
    Options
    hmm i am undecided, after googling i have found a few horror stories, but they all *seem* to be very similar, all about the same drug (rimadyl), so similar in wording i am wondering if they have mostly been written by the same person a few different times to try and get a point across even on the same website. hmm. time will tell i suppose
    Mummy to
    DS (born March 2009)

DD (born January 2012)
  • emlou2009
    Options
    just thought i'd update to add, i ordered advocate for £14 delivered, it came through a week later and has worked a treat. after reading the reviews i did send them an email to ask when i could expect it to come which they ignored, so i was steeling myself to ask paypal for my money back!

maybe i got lucky :confused: wouldnt order from them again though, have been majorly put off by others reviews!
    Mummy to
    DS (born March 2009)

DD (born January 2012)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills