Anyone used this pet website??

Options
2»

Comments

• rachiee
    rachiee Posts: 407 Forumite
    Options
    I tend to stick to Hypedrug, they are the next village away from me. I know people who have ordered off the internet from them and everything has always been 1st class.
    Theres 2 types of horse owner, a person who owns a horse and a horsey person ;)
  • Kim-DogsBlog
    Options
    viovet.co.uk or petdispensary.co.uk have always been good in my experience aswell.
  • Spudette
    Spudette Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    K9 Capers and seapets are very good sites but sorry i have never heard of these guys.
    :j I can't do it all on my own, I'm no Superman!:j
  • bigian41
    bigian41 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    I used these for Frontline Combo for our cats as they were very cheap. Arrived within a week. Probably posted from Barbados as you would need a vet's prescription to obtain the medicine in the UK. As for them operating a scam, I will reserve judgement on that until I receive/not receive the order I have just placed with them for more Frontline Combo. After all, it's only £24 which would be covered by insurance and if you can buy something around half the price advertised elsewhere then surely there is a slight element of risk involved.
  • hethmar
    hethmar Posts: 10,678 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I always find Vet uk as very reasonable prices and very fast delivery.
  • bigian41
    bigian41 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Quick update, second order for frontline combo arrived within 7 days of ordering. Will probably continue to use them until they miss one of my orders as they are by far the cheapest.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure