New Journey

Options

Comments

• 117pauline
    117pauline Posts: 743 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sounds a beautiful crafty day.

I don't know if this would work but what about taping or writing down your thoughts straight afterwards. Then you could listen or read back if you have a bad day.

Take care honey
    Pauline
    Don't get it perfect - Get it going
    Better Than Before
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,495 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good idea from Pauline :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,603 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ohhh CL, I'm away for just ver a week to come back to hear of your mystery man. Hope it works out the way you want with a meal, flowers and friendship;) for you. Exciting :D

Hope your tooth has settled and I think your craft day sounds amazing. I used to get together with friends at each other's homes but it dwindled off....might just need to reinstate it.
    January spends - £587.58
  • System
    System Posts: 178,100 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    Ohhh CL, I'm away for just ver a week to come back to hear of your mystery man. Hope it works out the way you want with a meal, flowers and friendship;) for you. Exciting :D

Hope your tooth has settled and I think your craft day sounds amazing. I used to get together with friends at each other's homes but it dwindled off....might just need to reinstate it.

Thank you , not holding out much hope for man , he is a law unto himself!
  • System
    Options
    117pauline wrote: »
    Sounds a beautiful crafty day.

I don't know if this would work but what about taping or writing down your thoughts straight afterwards. Then you could listen or read back if you have a bad day.

Take care honey
    Pauline

Liking that idea Pauline !
  • System
    Options
    Lilith1980 wrote: »
    Sounds like a lovely break away from it all Cumbria :)

I've only been to the Lakes a couple of times, but it's really stunning.[/QUOTE

The place is stunning , definitely could live there !
  • System
    Options
    You had the best weather that we've had for ages yesterday, I'm so pleased that you got to enjoy it up here. It was lovely doing my run and dog walking next to the river in the warmth - the fells look like they're starting to go green again.
    We went to the Taste cumbria event today - I thought about you as I think you'd really have enjoyed it - lots of lovely food producers and not all of them ridiculously expensive. We thoroughly enjoyed sitting outside with buns full of cumberland sausage and as DH drove I even had a gorgeous cocktail from my friend's horsebox cocktail bar. And I have delicious smoked trout pate, local cheese and some very decadent looking brownies to look forward to. Lovely.

Oh Joeyjimbles what a treat the day was , the walk just made it so much better . I was in Grange over sands for our craft get together. I saw the taste Cumbria event advertisied , the food sounded amazing.
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    What a beautiful day yesterday . Arrived in the lakes at 8.45am , to a warm welcome welcome from friends.

We crafted till lunch time , three of us decided to do a walk . The views were amazing , this is why I love the lakes . Nature all coming out to say hello , as the sun shone .

We did 5 miles altogether there and back , with an ice cream thrown in the middle. Back to crafting for a couple more hours .

I arrived home about 8.00 pm , shattered , but very happy . There is a magic feeling that I come back with, wish I could bottle it.

Back to today , need to do all cleaning, shopping , washing and ironing. Hair is getting done later as well .

Payday Wednesday , my pay rise has given me an extra £35 a month.

That sounds like a perfect day Cumbria :).
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • System
    Options
    Mid week update : Three NSD , much needed.

Payday has arrived and all pots topped up. Must update signature later.

Had a £10 from PA cash out so that will go off the CC.

Personal trainer put me through my paces Monday and tonight , really enjoyed it and learnt a lot.

Had 30 mins outside after work. Have taken my curtains down tonight and washed two lots . My mum is drying them on her line tomorrow.

Another early night for me , third in a row.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,495 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good news on payday & pots being topped up :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure