*The Holly and the Ivy* and the You Know What 2013 Chatter Thread.

Options

Comments

• SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Options
    Present and correct for 2013 :j

I've just ordered my cards, wrap and some stocking fillers for next year too. Awwwwwwww yeah :D
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • disabled_NCIS_fan
    Options
    Subscribed and ready. This will certainly be fun for throughout the year.

Presents to buy for sisters feb birthday in the sales, thank god for the sales lol.

My birthday is 18th May if you wanna add it.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    ― Marilyn Monroe
  • ostaragirl
    Options
    Oh my this is what I call organised! I haven't posted for ages on the other one due to work commitments and family illnesses but I'm going to try and keep an eye on here for all the valuable info and links. Thanks for setting it up x
  • Crowdpleaser
    Options
    Thanks omo!

All ready here to check out sales etc!

I'm 11th January xxx
  • Linda-Lou
    Options
    Welcome Pinkdebster , glad you've joined us! Everone on here is Christmas mad - but nice with it!!!

xxx
  • daisiegg
    daisiegg Posts: 5,395 Forumite
    Options
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Present and correct for 2013 :j

I've just ordered my cards, wrap and some stocking fillers for next year too. Awwwwwwww yeah :D

Ooh where from?
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thanks OMO for putting on all the links and starting the thread. Im looking forward to being more organised and have a place to chat and get bargains.

Looming forward to seeing you all in the new year x
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Options
    daisiegg wrote: »
    Ooh where from?

Marks and Spencer :) I was sorely tempted by the shiny printed kraft paper but was sensible and got the super huge rolls.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Gleek
    Gleek Posts: 710 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Own_My_Own wrote: »
    Well I am starting this a few days earlier than planned but I have a lot of links to add.:D

This thread is not just about Christmas, but our whole year. We have had many ups and downs, deaths and births but we have all made it through to the end of the last thread and Christmas 2012.

NOTE- For all new people please please don't lurk, join in.:D We are all a little mad, but not dangerous. :rotfl:

The following posts will be made up of all the links saved from last year with new ones added as we go.
    This will hopefully make it easier in October when we are all looking for them.

Please let me know if any become out of date :o

Before I begin a Very Special Thank You must go to Gleek who started last years thread. Where would we be without you. :A

Crikey, it doesn't feel like five minutes since starting the last one. :D :T
    Princess Sparklepants
  • caitlyn22
    Options
    Said I'd wait until boxing day but oooohhhh...all shiny and new!!!!

Thanks again OMO!
    :beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family