Sealed Pot Challenge 2 "The Return"

Options

Comments

• rancid-a
    rancid-a Posts: 393 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lifted my wage on Friday, as usual (& via the cashier - can't risk the ATM giving me all £20 notes). And I do believe I'm starting to bother the cashiers :( The looks I get when I ask for my usual bag of £2 coins & bag of 50ps. Good grief. Anyone would think there was a shortage.
    Sealed Pot Challenge 15  #78

Debt Free: July 2022.
  • jenchin66
    Options
    Morning all.

My brother came and paid me his lottery money on Friday and he gave me 2 x £2 coin. I was so excited, first ones i've had for ages. Put them straight in the pot. He told me he had saved £2 coins all last year in a sealed tim and he had £860 2 weeks ago.:T

Have put a few coppers and 20p's in this week but haven't been spending much, will try harder this week.:rotfl:
    Pad, started 28.11.08 running total £3674.91:T
    Sealed pot challenge member 346:T
  • doelani
    doelani Posts: 2,576 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks for my number.........628..I like that number lol

Well now I have my number will update, have been daving since christmas day in my sealed pot and have £280 in it so only £720 to go lol I keep a note of what I put in :rotfl:
    TOTAL 44 weeks lose. 6st 9.5lb :T
  • Skippycat
    Skippycat Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning everyone! 50p this morning in the 'student loans payback' jar and 20p in the 'ISA' jar :beer:
    2022 wins include.... £1,000 cheque £150 ASDA gift card £250 Impericon gift voucher £100 cheque £100 of plant bulbs £100 Bower Collective voucher
  • Greenbynature
    Options
    Morning everyone
    Put £1 into sealed tin today
    Debt @ LBM - £25,722 Debt now - £11,811 DFD - April 2012 :eek: :eek:
    Payment a day challenge - 8/8/08 - £8669.73:jISA - £127.07
    Sealed Pot Challenge #283 £489.50 for 2009//£353 for 2010
    Stopped smoking 1/11/2010 - money saved so far:£515:D
  • JaneLiz
    JaneLiz Posts: 234 Forumite
    Options
    Over £1 into mine today, which I'm pretty proud of!

First I found 20p amongst some chocolate bars in a shop, and I also got 1p change. Then my friend got 21p change from my birthday present so gave it to me, and another friend had 11p so gave that to me. My friends have been giving me random pennies throughout the day - think I'm getting to them :D Then I wanted more, so we went on a search around the bus station (bus wasn't due for about 14 minutes) and found about 8p :)
    Sealed Pot challenge #508
    Crazy £100 Clothes challenge #11 - £24.50/£100 (£91 in 2009 :))
  • TurnaroundSue
    Options
    Just letting you know that I am still putting monies into my sealed pot, but not posting everyday - so hello everyone and happy Sunday
    When you were born, you were crying and everyone around was smiling. Live your life so at the end, you're the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying! :rotfl:
  • scubaangel
    scubaangel Posts: 6,600 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Only managed a couple of shiney silver ones this week, used most of the change in my purse buying ingredients to cook for my Dad and my male last night, but on the plus side I only spent £1.50 and made a nice home cooked meal which as yet hasnt killed any of us (my cooking skills run from mild food poisoning to full on D&V most of the time).
    It’s not worth doing something unless someone, somewhere, would much rather you weren’t doing it.
    Sir Terry Pratchett
    Find my diary here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5135113
  • Diana_Prince
    Options
    £3 in my pot this morning!! Including a £2 coin!! Haven't had one of those for ages!
    Just keep swimming
  • cheap_charlie
    Options
    Staying indoors for a NSD today but whilst tidying my daughter's room I found a 20p piece, which has now found a home in my tin :D
    Sealed Pot Challenge 2010 - member 402 :)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure