Wilkinsons Reductions thread

Options

Comments

• ladybabe
    ladybabe Posts: 374 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    i went to my local today, not for xmas stuff but cleaning stuff. had potted amarilis was £6 to £1 likewise with dafodil, and various other bulbs in chirstmas wrapping. and still got my floor cleaning foam £2 less than advertised
  • pjran
    pjran Posts: 1,902 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    https://www.wilko.com/en-uk/wilko-large-oven-tray-38cm-04mm-gauge/p/0468432
    Wilko Large Oven Tray 38cm 0.4mm Gauge 0468432
    Was £1.50
    £1.00 You save £0.50

5 year guarantee
    Non-stick finish
    Part of our nestable collection to save space
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • BargainGalore
    BargainGalore Posts: 5,243 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The wilkos garden colours are great I have used Johnsons and Culprinol garden shades versions and much higher costs and it appears just as good
  • youngie
    youngie Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    in the Letchworth branch lots of panty liners and tampons reduced they were on the reduction shelves
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    fm123 wrote: »
    This post was from the end of 2013. I bought a load that autumn for 25p I think and have finally run out this year (I don't throw them out unless they are completely knackered, just expand the display each year and gave a few away).

I'd love to know if they come back on a rock-bottom offer in September, please keep an eye out for me :)
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • Lily54
    Lily54 Posts: 79 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Swansea store have Slumberdown single electric blankets for £3.75, pack of 3 radiator airers £1.50 and several small hamster/mice cages £2.50
  • youngie
    youngie Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    today in Letchworth assorted Dove body washes 50p lots of different shampoos and conditioners reduced too In the reduced section
  • Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just received delivery of the Wilko Country Metal Garden Bench before the weekend. Liked it at £75 but reduced now to £50 so a real bargain!
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Bought a few cheap hair dyes end of last week- one @ £1- full price £6, also Nice nEasy £2.25- in the shade I use. All said not stocked
    it's very hit & miss!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,30 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=164 £86 spent!!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback