Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can

Wilkinsons Reductions thread - Page 59

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Wilkinsons Reductions thread

edited 5 February 2013 at 12:44PM in Quick! Grabbit while you can
589 replies 361.5K views
1535455565759»

Replies

• Some mugs reduced to 30p
  • ouraggieouraggie Forumite
    190 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Loads of half price picture frames, throws, bedding,lighting, curtain accessories etc etc. Worth a look. I got a £50 chandelier for £25.
  • Rosa_DamascenaRosa_Damascena Forumite
    1.8K posts
    1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Funny, I get promotional emails from Wilko every day but have not had one about the sale!
    No man is worth crawling on this earth.

So much to read, so little time.
  • sarah1972sarah1972 Forumite, Board Guide
    16.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards & Competitions
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
  • atinybritatinybrit Forumite
    27 posts
    Third Anniversary 10 Posts
    I picked up some dahlia, chrysanthemum and echinacea bulbs last weekend for 10p each! 
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • KatiehoundKatiehound Forumite
    5.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today in local store all flower & veg seeds were 1/2 price. Not sure if it is national (we have a small shop with limited space so sometimes things get cleared to make space.) Certainly flower seeds online are half price.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

• KatiehoundKatiehound Forumite
    5.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today bought box of Wilco own dishwasher tablets- lemon- 35s for 50 pence. Packaging not showing online- so presumably new packaging now

Also Persil Bio & Non Bio laundry liquid- £1.50 per bottle (same size showing for £5 at Asda) No Persil available online, so presumably no longer stocked.

Also oddments of ant/ creepie killer,  fly killer (now 10 pence)
    Seems they are selling out to make way for other seasonal items (it's a small store)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

• lily117lily117 Forumite
    595 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Swansea store have Whiskas 40 pouch boxes for £4.79, worth a look in your store.
  • moonshinemoonshine Forumite
    804 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Loads of packets of seeds reduced in my local on Saturday.