Healthspan codes

Options

Comments

• Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Katiehound wrote: »
    means you could split a big spend into several smaller deals!!
    MTM-UJY ends 31.08.11
    usual conditions apply: ie only one use per customer and may not be combined with other discounts...

Thanks - £2 off £15. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just found a new company "Syncro Health" - it seems to have all the same products as Healthspan, Zipvit, Nature's Best etc. Prices aren't too bad but the big difference is tht they give 10% off ALL repeat orders. I ordered on Tuesday and got my stuff today (Friday)....seems ok. You can get 10% more off with their refer-a-freind shceme too...but I haven't tried that yet.

At the moment their Glucosamine 1000mg is on offer at £9.55 for 240, but with the repeat order discount and the refer-a-friend stuff, you can get up to 20% off that. Pretty good in my opinion.
  • lolly5648
    lolly5648 Posts: 2,257 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Bill_Berry wrote: »
    Just found a new company "Syncro Health" - it seems to have all the same products as Healthspan, Zipvit, Nature's Best etc. Prices aren't too bad but the big difference is tht they give 10% off ALL repeat orders. I ordered on Tuesday and got my stuff today (Friday)....seems ok. You can get 10% more off with their refer-a-freind shceme too...but I haven't tried that yet.

At the moment their Glucosamine 1000mg is on offer at £9.55 for 240, but with the repeat order discount and the refer-a-friend stuff, you can get up to 20% off that. Pretty good in my opinion.

This is a thread for HEALTHSPAN codes only: all your posts seem to knock Healthspan and promote two other companies.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    lolly5648 wrote: »
    This is a thread for HEALTHSPAN codes only: all your posts seem to knock Healthspan and promote two other companies.

With the greatest respect, I only posted here as I'd seen other posts (on this very same page, a mere 5 posts above mine...if you care to look) referring to ZipVit as a possible alternative to Healthspan. Likewise, the post at the top of this page (from Lugh_Chronain) refers to finding a cheaper product elsewhere...Have you responded to these people too?

I merely thought I'd do the same and suggest an alternative and (hopefully) do people a favour by mentioning a site I found that discounted their supplements pretty heavily. Up to 20% off every single order is worth mentioning if you ask me.

I'm not against Healthspan at all, although I have been in the past. And I don't "knock them" in my post above...although I may well have done previously. I used to use Healthy Direct for all of my supps but when they disappeared I shopped with Healthspan.

Respond if you want, but this is the last you'll hear from me. If you're looking for an argument, you might be better mingling with the teenagers on YouTube comment threads.
  • Bargain_Spotter
    Options
    RSPB-UAU

Code can be used once
    Not in conjunction with other codes
    Expires 30 September 2011

Regards,

:j Bargain Spotter :beer:
    :T :happyhear :A :T :happyhear :A :T
  • Lugh_Chronain
    Lugh_Chronain Posts: 6,867 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not sure what the following codes are for but try them all the same, I think Bargain Spotter's codes above may be the best at the moment though.

SPA-UAU

HDC-UAU

Vouchers can only be used once. Strictly one voucher per household and not in conjunction with any other offer. Applies to Healthspan products only.

valid until 31/08/2011
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 8 September 2011 at 3:57PM
    Options
    Quote code SM-USE for £2 off £15 (or more) spend.

This time decided to donate the £2 saved to their oldest man to swim the channel appeal. I reckon £2 was the least I could do for a 15 hour swim! (Money is going to cancer research)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!
  • Katiehound
    Katiehound Posts: 7,557 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Usual terms & conditions apply

Code: MTM-USE
    £2 off £15 or more spend
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything! --
    Many thanks
    -Stash bust:in 2022:337
    Stash bust :2023. 120duvets, 24 bags, 43 dog coats, 2 scrunchies, 10 mittens, 6 bootees, 8 glass cases, 2 A6 notebooks, 59 cards, 6 lav bags,36 angels,9 bones, 1 knee blanket, 1 lined bag,3 owls, 88 pyramids = total 420 total spend £5. Total for 'Dogs for Good' £546.82

2024:23 Doggy duvets,29 pyramids, 6 hottie covers, 4 knit hats,13 crochet angels,1 shopper, 87cards=163 £86 spent!!!
  • moi
    moi Posts: 977 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    RT-USE £2 off £15, valid until 31.10.11
  • nettymes
    Options
    SON-UAU £2 off £15 valid till 30.09.11
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories