Molehill currently feeling like a mountain

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,293 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope interview goes well.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • katiepants
    Options
    Not too sure how interview went yesterday. It wasn't terrible, but I've had better interviews. Also the test beforehand was pretty hard! My gut feeling is that I won't get it, but will have to wait and see. They've said they'll let me know on Friday.

In the meantime, I'm just chugging along. Today I need to pay my livery bill, and I'm also getting my hair cut which will be an added expense. Still in the + figures in my account at the moment but I think next week it'll get pushed over the edge. My OH does owe me money for food shopping though, so will get him to transfer that for me by the end of the week. Must get a joint account set up for that!

Last interview tomorrow morning. I think I have a good chance, but I just need to not screw up!
    Sealed pot challenge 11: number 594
  • katiepants
    Options
    Didn't get the job... So everything hangs on this mornings interview. Trying not to stress too much but I do feel a bit sick!
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hope interview today goes ok.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• katiepants
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Hope interview today goes ok.

Thank you! I thought the one yesterday went really well so if I don't get it there's literally nothing else I could have done. I won't find out until Monday though...

Did the weekly shop this morning (£28) and also paid my vets bill from Jan.
    That took me into my overdraft, but then OH paid me for the shopping so I'm back in the black (for now...)
  • beanielou
    Options
    You are lucky to have such a fab OH :)

• katiepants
    Options
    I'm on cloud 9 today, because I got a phone call this morning offering me the job. They were!so eager to have me they also upped the salary without me even asking. I'm so, so pleased.!I've bought a mini bottle of prosecco for me and my OH to share tonight to celebrate. Yippee!

I had to get petrol first thing, but the prices had dropped again so it was a bit less for a full tank.!That'll mean I'm back in the minus figures, but I only have Thursdays livery bill, a food shop, and a meal out on sat pm to pay for.!

With regards to the food shop, I got a voucher last time I went for 4000 extra points if I spend over £40.!I normally spend around £30, but thought I'd try and stock up on some store cubbard stuff that we use all the time to take advantage of the offer.
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Congratulations.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£345.00 (69%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£070.00 (15%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

• beanielou
    Options
    Good news for you :)

• beanielou
    Options
    So when you start?

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback