IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking dispute help. County Court Claim issued, my DEFENCE in post #63

Options

Comments

• Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    neopl wrote: »
    That's great, thanks. What in the event of me moving house and not getting court correspondence? Should I inform ZZPS of my new address? I do plan on moving within a year so this is a very important question.

And were there no cases of individuals contacting debt collectors to make the statement that they do not intend to pay without court action? I suppose, they won't progress it to a court action if they know they have little chance of winning... I just hate having unfinished business like this hanging over me.

Debt collectors don't do court!

If you move house then inform the PPC.

Don't contact the debt collectors
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    That's great, thanks. What in the event of me moving house and not getting court correspondence? Should I inform ZZPS of my new address? I do plan on moving within a year so this is a very important question.

And were there no cases of individuals contacting debt collectors to make the statement that they do not intend to pay without court action? I suppose, they won't progress it to a court action if they know they have little chance of winning... I just hate having unfinished business like this hanging over me.

No point in wasting your time contacting ZZPS, they
    are just low life debt collectors and powerless.

ZZPS and QDR Solicitors are the low life part of
    Wright Hassall commonly called Whopla because they
    screwed up a "pretend" fake" POPLA set up by the
    desert dwelling BPA.

VCS are on very shaky ground with a residential case ....
    as the bods they used before, BWLegal found out to
    their cost ....... Will the name of Wright Hassall be
    degraded again ???

When you move, if you have not heard anything, simply
    inform the residential scammer and get confirmation
  • neopl
    neopl Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    The saga continues.... I received a letter from QDR Solicitors. I am still ignoring it, I assume?

How many different firms will be my information forwarded to before these idiots give up or take me to court... this is a little ridiculous.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 8 March 2018 at 1:08PM
    Options
    The saga continues.... I received a letter from QDR Solicitors. I am still ignoring it, I assume?

How many different firms will be my information forwarded to before these idiots give up or take me to court... this is a little ridiculous.

Ridiculous YES but this is how the parking cowboy industry works
    including the legals who sponge of the scam.

If you get real court papers come back here

As said before, QDR are part of Wright Hassall who have
    decided to degrade themselves to the huge parking scam

Something to read
    http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=qdr
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    You should have spotted QDR mentioned on these forums, when you did your research

Does it state they WILL take you to court? Or something less than that
  • neopl
    Options
    You should have spotted QDR mentioned on these forums, when you did your research

Does it state they WILL take you to court? Or something less than that

Hello Again,

So the matter has progressed. I stopped getting letters from the collection agency and now I recieved another letter Vehicle Control Services. This is a letter tittled ''LETTER BEFORE CLAIM'' They state that unless I pay within a week they will begin legal proceedings to take me to court. Is it time to start worrying, or is it once again just talk? To be honest, I am willing to go all the way and go to court, because I think it is insane to have to pay a parking fee for parking outside my house just because I forgot to put out a parking permit on that day..... What do you guys suggest, do I still ignore this letter or should I contact them in some way?

Many thanks
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    I'm surprised nobody has directed you to the Newbies thread yet. At the top of this board is a thread that tells Newbies to read it first. That thread has comprehensive instructions on how to deal with a Letter Before Claim.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,747 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 15 July 2018 at 3:41PM
    Options
    You need to refer to the NEWBIES thread at each stage - post #2 deals with Letters before Claim (LBC) stage. My signature under every post I make, tells you where to click (NO LINK).

To see replies on a shedload of other threads, search the forum for VCS LBC.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • neopl
    edited 15 July 2018 at 6:49PM
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    You need to refer to the NEWBIES thread at each stage - post #2 deals with Letters before Claim (LBC) stage. My signature under every post I make, tells you where to click (NO LINK).

To see replies on a shedload of other threads, search the forum for VCS LBC.

That is great. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Should I send a reply to VCS via post or email? (Bottom of the Letter before claim states to send all correspondence to address given, which is a postal address, but an email is also provided.) Also, reading the suggested reply on the newbie thread it states that I should state that the collection agency failed to provide me with evidence, but I never actually contacted the collection agency (as I was instructed on here to ignore them) does this matter?

All this is such a joke.... I wish I paid the stupid 60 pounds initially.... all the time and worry that this is costing me right now is worth way more than the 60 pounds I could of initially paid...
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    You didn't treat it as a joke originally! You were rightly unhappy!

The journey you (and everyonel else) faced from the outset is set out in the Newbies FAQ thread.

Everyone is politely asked to read up on this game there before starting a new thread

You knew from the outset that this can be a long haul (especially when involved with an IPC company). You knew you faced a journey when you decided not to reinforce the scam by not paying for parking in your own paid for space!

So too late now for regret like this! Fight on with help here

(That £60 is just a bribe to get the gullible to pay up immediately anyway!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure