Flybe keep Chang flight times

Options
Flybe have changed my flight time from Birmingham to Isles of man twice the 2nd time after I have booked train tickets to the airport so are going to have to spend even longer waiting around at the airport is it useral for airlines to change flight times has anyone else had a problem with this at least it's a later time not earlier

Comments

• Caz3121
    Caz3121 Posts: 15,550 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    it can happen with any airline. It can be more common if you book for a different 'season' - summer season is end March to end October, winter season end October to end March. If you book in April for September there is less chance of schedule changes than if you booked in April for November. (as in April the ATC slots for the winter timetables will not have been finalised)
  • photome
    photome Posts: 16,363 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    KLM have changed my flight times about 6 times..booked about 6 months ago for flights next month.

It happens all the time
  • Nick_C
    Nick_C Posts: 7,459 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    FlyBe were on the verge of bankruptcy two months ago.

They were taken over by a consortium that includes Virgin and Stobart.

The new owners are radically overhauling the business to try to make it profitable. They have closed some of their regional bases.

There have been a spate of cancellations.

With the new owners, the airline will continue to operate, but there is bound to be some disruption as it undergoes a transformation.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure