Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know how long the postcards to verify your account take to come? I can't remember exactly how long I have been waiting but it must be at least two weeks. Do you think I need to chase this up somehow yet? Thanks for you help
    Mine never arrived, apparently the address was "incomplete"(nonsense). After 4 weeks of no show I put a ticket in each week, then eventually replied to one of theirs. It took another 2 weeks for them to reset it so I asked for a text message instead....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    KRS2501 wrote: »
    Am using a kindle fire and have been trying to download the latest apk (?) file but have left it a while as it wasn't working and I was getting stroppy :eek: will give it another go

If on mobile I just go through the browser.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • KRS2501
    Options
    John1963 wrote: »
    If stuck for the odd point try these:

I work full-time and don't struggle with the first goal, 7 sets of videos + NCraves + 10 SB for games + the Swagbutton Watch and the odd addition does it without a successful survey completion.

Thanks, looks like I just haven't got the knack quite yet!
  • KRS2501
    Options
    Thanks for the tips and advice all.
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    John1963 wrote: »
    First from about 6 am to around 9 am there are usually a couple of 1-click travel searches on Discover Toro. Apart from that and Adsend, I struggle with Discover too, although today I picked up 56 SB for the pleasure of getting a free pint in London through a Drinki app (also Toro) that I downloaded weeks ago. The conditions were download the app, register and get a free drink by showing the app in a London pub listed on the app (the drink was a pint of St Austell Pale Ale - very good!!!). I'm told one can get a free drink every day - sounds too good to be true but it worked for me today; I couldn't quite believe it!:beer:

I don't normally bother with discover unless I need it to complete the list but remembered the travel search had to be early so had a look, they were there and credited just by clicking the square.
  • SergioRam
    SergioRam Posts: 92 Forumite
    edited 8 February 2018 at 11:12AM
    Options
    KRS2501 wrote: »
    Hi, I seem to be really struggling this year even to get my first goal, surveys are not forthcoming. I do the apps but movieclips wont let me log in (error 116) so only have 6. Lately my target is around 100 and i am finding it really hard. What am i doing wrong? Any tips?

Do you have an Android phone? I have an iphone but struggled to run the apps, so following advice here, I bought a cheap Android phone from Amazon for £25, Vodafone Smart Mini (annoyingly it's just gone up to £35). This cheapo phone plays all 7 apps and nets me 70sb a day. I can honestly say with Swagbucks being so **** these days I wouldn't make my target without this little phone.

70 apps
    10 games
    3 daily poll, daily ncrave and to-do list
    5 disqualifications from surveys!
    4-6 ncrave
    5 search win
    3+ (depending on how much time) on watch, I do the 20 vids for 3sb

That'll get you to 100 without any surveys.
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'll remember the Discover Toro/travel thing, thanks for that.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    SergioRam wrote: »
    Do you have an Android phone? I have an iphone but struggled to run the apps, so following advice here, I bought a cheap Android phone from Amazon for £25, Vodafone Smart Mini (annoyingly it's just gone up to £35). This cheapo phone plays all 7 apps and nets me 70sb a day. I can honestly say with Swagbucks being so **** these days I wouldn't make my target without this little phone.

70 apps
    10 games
    3 daily poll, daily ncrave and to-do list
    5 disqualifications from surveys!
    4-6 ncrave
    5 search win
    3+ (depending on how much time) on watch, I do the 20 vids for 3sb

That'll get you to 100 without any surveys.

Can I ask how you get 4 - 6 from ncrave please?

Apps have only run once or twice for me during the two months I've been trying, so I've left it at just the SB app for now.
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • whiteguineapig
    Options
    one of the encraves has been popping up about every hour for me (its just for one swagback though)
  • SergioRam
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    Can I ask how you get 4 - 6 from ncrave please?

Apps have only run once or twice for me during the two months I've been trying, so I've left it at just the SB app for now.

Well at the very least you should be able to get 2, the Entertain one, 10 vids where annoyingly not autoplay.

Then throughout the day, you'll get smaller ones, 1sb where you watch 5 vids.

Got 3sb from Ncrave so far today (not including daily ncrave), got 4 yesterday, 5 day before. I think 4 to 6 daily (depends how much time you want to spend) is easily achievable.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure