Comments

• chamelion
    chamelion Posts: 473 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    0.25 Os.

:angry:
    5.41 kWp System, E-W. Installed Nov 2017
    Lux + 3 x US2000B + 2 x US3000C battery storage. Installed Mar 2020.
  • Oscargrouch
    Oscargrouch Posts: 4,393 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Merlin139 wrote: »
    John MCenroe! :eek: 0.26 O'sBack to real world with a bump! :(
    About time you joined the 'real world'..:rotfl:..0.16 O's for me...coffee.gif
    2.5 kWp PV system, SSW facing, 45 Deg Roof. ABB Inverter, Monitor: 'Wattson'.
    Reg. for FIT Nov 2011. "It's not what you generate; it's how you use it that matters". One very clean Vauxhall Diesel Sri, £30.00 Road Tax: B)

Definition of 'O's = kWh/kWp (kWh = your daily & accurate Generation figure) (kWp = the rated output of your PV Panels).
  • legoman62
    legoman62 Posts: 4,566 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    About time you joined the 'real world'..:rotfl:..0.16 O's for me...coffee.gif

I'm in this [STRIKE]Monday[/STRIKE] Direday:mad: 0.15 O's
    16 Sanyo Hit 250s.4kWp SMA 3.8kWp inverter. SW roof. 28° pitch. Minimal shade. Nov 2011 install. Hybrid car. Ripple Kirk Hill. N.E Lincs Coast.
  • theboylard
    theboylard Posts: 1,207 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Long time since I've reported in, hope you're all well?
    Your typing is better Mart, hope the truck wars are over?
    November ended up @ 115% of target
    A grey day today, 0.17 hoes for me.

But now I'm really gonna throw something into the mix...
    I've found my purchase of $7.35 of bitcoin in November 2011.

Minted yay!

But I've tracked them down to moving them to mtgox exchange in 2012, gone forever :(

Just as a kick in the teeth, I've just looked at how many coin I could have bought instead of the panels in March 2013.....

If I had done so, then I'd have around 175 bitcoin, with a rough price today off over £1.5M 🤢

On that happy thought, and after a really long day, I'm off to bed!

See you all in 3 months again 👍
    4kWp, SSE, SolarEdge P300 optimisers & SE3500 Inverter, in occasionally sunny Corby, Northants.
    Now with added Sunsynk 5kw hybrid ecco inverter & 15kWh Fogstar batteries. Oh Octopus Energy too.
  • zeupater
    zeupater Posts: 5,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi All

Reading the above post reminded me that I hadn't updated for November yet ... so here goes ...

... It was below average, no more than that & there have been 3 Novembers worse so far which was surprising considering the number of really dull day's there were in the month ...

Anyway, looking at the figures for the year to date was a little disappointing ... last calendar year was the 2nd worst we've had so far, but this November continued a pretty dismal sequence - every month in 2017 has recorded generation which is worse than the equivalent in 2016 ... :eek: .... not good ... :(

HTH
    Z
    "We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
    B)
  • zeupater
    Options
    Hi Again

Just to bring the party season mood down a little ... our total generation for first 5 days of December just about balances against the last day of November .... yippee ... :eek::(

Z
    "We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. " ...... Aristotle
    B)
  • Martyn1981
    Martyn1981 Posts: 14,803 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    theboylard wrote: »
    Your typing is better Mart, hope the truck wars are over?

Yep, bike (slightly bent) still in shed and unused since. Though in true mid life crisis male style I went and got a Harley a week ago*.

Typing is fine, but I can't scratch my back with my right arm still, so shoulder re-hab course over Xmas.

Gen was great today, got a mighty 0.25 O's, spent it all (and more) on heat pump warmth.

*Does it still count if my Harley has four paws and is furry? The down-side of volunteering at a cat rescue center one day a week, is that the guests make you feel guilty. Should be fun on Saturday when he meets the Labrador that's staying for a week. :shhh:
    Mart. Cardiff. 5.58 kWp PV systems (3.58 ESE & 2.0 WNW). Two A2A units for cleaner heating.

For general PV advice please see the PV FAQ thread on the Green & Ethical Board.
  • Markj1110
    Options
    Oh dear, 0.13 O's yesterday.
    3.96 kWp System, SSE Facing, 30 Degree Pitch, 12 x 330W BenQ Panels, Solar Edge Inverter, Lincoln, Lincolnshire. Installed 26th May 2015.
  • Crowmann
    Crowmann Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    zeupater wrote: »
    Hi All

Reading the above post reminded me that I hadn't updated for November yet ... so here goes ...

... It was below average, no more than that & there have been 3 Novembers worse so far which was surprising considering the number of really dull day's there were in the month ...

Anyway, looking at the figures for the year to date was a little disappointing ... last calendar year was the 2nd worst we've had so far, but this November continued a pretty dismal sequence - every month in 2017 has recorded generation which is worse than the equivalent in 2016 ... :eek: .... not good ... :(

HTH
    Z

Is that an update?

Pointless post award goes to.........................
    16 265w panels South facing, 45 degrees, West Norfolk.
  • zeupater
    Options
    Crowmann wrote: »
    Is that an update?

Pointless post award goes to.........................
    Hi

Yup, that's all you're getting ... it talks about my renewables generation and provides anyone interested with long-term information which is likely far more relevant overall than my 0.14kWh/kWp generated so far today ... ;)

HTH
    Z
    B)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure