Sun Superdays Out 2019

Options

Comments

• purplecatlover
    purplecatlover Posts: 6,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can I enter codes whilst abroad? If I get someone to buy me the papers and send me the code that is. I know the papers abroad don’t have them.
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Can I enter codes whilst abroad? If I get someone to buy me the papers and send me the code that is. I know the papers abroad don’t have them.

Hi, if someone in the uk messages you the sun saver codes you can enter them manually into the app
    Or save the papers and give them to you to scan on your return
  • Jacy29
    Jacy29 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi. I've just found out about this but am too late to collect all 9 codes required for Warwick castle tickets. Is anyone willing to post 4 codes please so I will have enough? Many thanks in advance
  • purplecatlover
    purplecatlover Posts: 6,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    essex_boy wrote: »
    Hi, if someone in the uk messages you the sun saver codes you can enter them manually into the app
    Or save the papers and give them to you to scan on your return

Just an update, you cannot enter codes abroad. The iPhone app lets me click on add code, obviously I don’t have the paper on front of me so have to choose to type the code in. It lets me select to do so and loads the box to type the code onto but the box is faded out and attempting to click in it doesn’t work.
    I also tried going to the web page on my iPad to see if I could do it that way but I can’t even load the webpage, it says not authorised instead.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Just an update, you cannot enter codes abroad. The iPhone app lets me click on add code, obviously I don’t have the paper on front of me so have to choose to type the code in. It lets me select to do so and loads the box to type the code onto but the box is faded out and attempting to click in it doesn’t work.
    I also tried going to the web page on my iPad to see if I could do it that way but I can’t even load the webpage, it says not authorised instead.

Thanks for that information
    It'll help, as I'm sure the question will come up again
  • sarahlou007
    sarahlou007 Posts: 20 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, has anyone got a code for yesterdays newspaper (08/07/19) ?. I stupidly went in to the shop but came out with everything but the newspaper. Thank you
    :eek:Starting Debt = [STRIKE]£33,311.96 [/STRIKE] (01/04/2009):eek:
    Current Debt = £993.96 (14/04/2017)
    :rotfl:DFD (Approx) = Apr 2018 :rotfl:
    A&L [STRIKE]258.89[/STRIKE] Barclaycard [STRIKE]467.08[/STRIKE] First Direct [STRIKE]1,064.75[/STRIKE] Barclaycard Loan [STRIKE]6,900.00[/STRIKE] Sony [STRIKE]1,988.51[/STRIKE] Virgin [STRIKE]1,398.66[/STRIKE]
    Mint [STRIKE]1,592.75[/STRIKE] HSBC [STRIKE]1,952.27[/STRIKE] Car Loan [STRIKE]13,555.09[/STRIKE] Personal Loan [STRIKE]3,000.00[/STRIKE] 993.96
  • Jenksy1974
    Options
    Long Shot but does anyone have any spare tickets they have got through Sunsavers for either Legoland or Chessington between 17th and 28th July that they will not be using. I didnt go for offer as I did not think I would be in the area (Live in Scotland), but it turns out I am staying at my sisters with my kids between 16th and 29th and she stays near to Portsmouth. I managed to bag Thorpe tickets and Shrek for a day trip to London but gutted I did not know earlier in the year I was going to be making this trip :(

Happy to pay booking fees etc

Thanks

Terry
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Promotion running between September 7th - September 24th

SEA LIFE AQUARIUMS
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH UP TO £52

AN INCREDIBLE UNDERWATER WORLD
    Get ready to discover an underwater world with two FREE tickets to one of 11 SEA LIFE Aquariums across the UK. Have a nose at the clownfish, see ink-credible octopuses, discover fin-tastic sharks and more.

Sea Life promotion starts on Saturday

How do I get my SEA LIFE Aquarium tickets?

It's so easy! Plus, collecting with Sun Savers is the quickest way to book your tickets.

You can claim two completely FREE tickets to one of ten SEA LIFE aquariums, worth up to £60 by collecting NINE Sun Savers codes or TEN differently numbered tokens from 18 printed in your Sun paper between Saturday, September 7 and Tuesday, September 24.

Sun Savers will need to enter codes on the Sun Savers app or sunsavers.co.uk.

Those collecting tokens will need to post their tokens back along with the booking form found online at thesun.co.uk/superdays/.

You then receive an email with a link and booking code and be able to pick the date you want to visit your chosen SEA LIFE Aquarium (between Monday, October 7, 2019 and Friday, February 14, 2020).

Fancy going? The ten SEA LIFE aquariums included in this promotion are: Birmingham, Brighton, Manchester, London, Great Yarmouth, Hunstanton, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond & Blackpool.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Promotion running between October 5th - October 22nd

THE BEAR GRYLLS ADVENTURE
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH UP TO £40

HOME OF EARTH’S GREATEST CHALLENGES
    Test your limits as you take on incredible mental and physical challenges inspired by Bear’s love of adventure. We’ll get you geared up and ready to climb, dive, fly, zip, leap, scramble and adventure.

Escape the ordinary and achieve something epic at The Bear Grylls Adventure.

Heads up
    Starting Saturday
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Heads up
    Starting Saturday

Bear Grylls Adventure NEC Birmingham
    No paper tokens this promotion is only available via Sun Savers
    You get to choose your epic challenge out of 3 choices
    Climbing, High Wire or Archery
    Also whichever you choose you get Unlimited Assault Course Access on the day of your visit
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure