Sun Superdays Out 2019

Options

Comments

• consumers_revenge
    Options
    Are you just given a selected slot then? Eg you couldn’t book for a Saturday?
  • purplecatlover
    purplecatlover Posts: 6,628 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Are you just given a selected slot then? Eg you couldn’t book for a Saturday?

You can choose dates via the sunsavers app however School holidays and then weekend dates get booked out within hours max of the booking form being released. Termtime weekdays are usually available to choose your date from.
    Sending the tokens in the mail you choose a block of dates and just get given one.
  • consumers_revenge
    Options
    So it’s unlikely that as I started collecting yesterday there will be any weekends left?
  • consumers_revenge
    consumers_revenge Posts: 3,545 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 26 May 2019 at 11:18PM
    Options
    **HELP**

I've just been sent through the Thorpe park etickets but they are in my girlfriends name.

I book it all via the web pages and AFAIK her name wasn't anywhere on the application. The booking payment was in my name, the SS account, the email for tickets but her names showing on it. Her name is different to mine and our daughters.

How do they check whose going in or can they be amended?

Really dont want to disappoint my daughter
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    **HELP**

I've just been sent through the Thorpe park etickets but they are in my girlfriends name.

I book it all via the web pages and AFAIK her name wasn't anywhere on the application. The booking payment was in my name, the SS account, the email for tickets but her names showing on it. Her name is different to mine and our daughters.

How do they check whose going in or can they be amended?

Really dont want to disappoint my daughter

They just scan the tickets and won’t check the name.
  • consumers_revenge
    Options
    Gf won’t be going though so I’m using what appears to be someone else’s ticket?
  • bazzyb
    bazzyb Posts: 1,584 Forumite
    Options
    Gf won’t be going though so I’m using what appears to be someone else’s ticket?

They just scan the tickets and won’t check the name.
  • essex_boy
    essex_boy Posts: 2,213 Forumite
    Options
    A friendly reminder
    Shrek Adventure and London Dungeon promotion starts Saturday
    Collect 9 Sun Saver codes or 10 tokens to book

essex_boy wrote: »
    Promotion running between June 1st - June 18th
    SHREK'S ADVENTURE! LONDON
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH OVER £50

FAR FAR AWAY JUST GOT CLOSER
    Explore ten fairytale-themed shows as the fantasy worlds of Shrek come to life like never before. Meet everyone from Princess Fiona and Puss in Boots to Pinocchio and Gingy. It’s an original DreamWorks adventure, where you – yes, YOU – are the star. The captivating storytelling from the producers of Shrek, the hilarious live actors and the attention to detail in the theming makes this a MUST DO experience. Far Far Away just got closer.
    Promotion running alongside Shrek is the London Dungeon
    Choose between the two of which place you'd prefer
    June 1st - June 18th

THE LONDON DUNGEON
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH £60

LONDON’S PERILOUS PAST COME TO LIFE
    The London Dungeon is a uniquely thrilling attraction that will whisk you way back to the capital’s most perilous past. See, hear, feel and (ahem) smell the chillingly amusing characters of the ‘bad old days’ as they come to life before you. Will you lose yourself in fear or in mirth? Whichever way, it’s not looking good for your underwear.
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Happy with my Shreks Adventure tickets
    I got Saturday 14th September
    Earlier weekends and School Holidays were available but I already have Thorpe Park coming up, and the Summer Holiday, so the date I booked works out very well
  • essex_boy
    Options
    Promotion running between June 22nd - July 9th

WARWICK CASTLE
    TWO FREE TICKETS WORTH OVER £50

A MAGNIFICENT DAY OUT
    WOW your kids with an exciting day out at Warwick Castle – ON US! A day out at Warwick Castle is jam-packed with awesome things to see and do. You can explore Mediaeval Towers and Ramparts, try your hand at archery and check out the magnificent interiors of the Great Hall and State Rooms – there’s something for everyone!

Heads up, Warwick Castle promotion starts tomorrow
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport